Dry irons are just enough to cater the daily requirement of ironing just a few clothes. Most of us don’t make use of all those fancy features given in the costlier irons.
So, why not buy an iron that has only those features that we always use and save a few bucks, too?
Top 5 Best Dry Irons Around Rs.1000
You can get a good dry iron for around ₹1000 that will have all the features that you will need. Here are the best ones under the budget.
2) The company has made its reputation as the one providing only the best products and after sales service so that the consumers can rest assured.
3) This dry iron too maintains the ideology and provides the best value for money with its set of features.
4) Philips has made sure to make a simple yet functional design that is easy to use.
5) The iron is lightweight and requires a lot lesser efforts to glide over different fabrics and its Golden American Heritage soleplate also helps in this area.
6) The iron can reach even the tricky areas like button grooves to give you the best possible results. It is available on:
2) Usha has ensured that the body of the iron doesn’t get hot.
3) The soleplate of the iron is coated with non-stick PTFE for better handling, while the thermostat helps you control the temperatures accurately.
4) Usha is a trusted brand in India and the iron does come with a year of warranty to keep you covered if something goes wrong.
5) Its wire measures 1.9 metres, which is long enough for normal usage.
6) The iron can be grabbed online for a price of ₹549 and that is a great offer for a product offering so much.
2) The non-stick coating on the soleplate saves your clothes from accidental burns while adding to the comfort of the user.
3) The cord of the iron can swivel 360 degrees so that it doesn’t twist and you can move the iron in any direction.
4) Its handle offers comfortable yet firm grip and the body of the iron is shockproof as well as remains cool even when using the iron at high heat settings.
5) The company has also included a thermal fuse that protects the iron from any electrical damage. You can get it online for ₹680.
2) Like most of the dry irons in the price segment, this iron, too, comes with a non-stick coated soleplate and a lightweight body for easy handling.
3) The temperature control is easy to reach with your thumb sitting right over it.
4) The company has priced the product at ₹416 and is also offering a warranty of 2 years.
5) The iron also has button groove to easily iron the narrow space between the buttons on your shirt.
6) It turns off automatically once the desired temperature is reached and saves the clothes from burning.
2) Morphy Richards has tried to give it a look of a premium, much costlier iron, and has fairly succeeded.
3) The updated design makes the handle much more comfortable and the user can easily reach the temperature controller.
4) Morphy Richards has also included a non-stick coating on the soleplate for easy gliding and preventing the clothes from burning.
5) The coating also ensures a longer life of the iron. The 360-degree swivel cord along with all the other features makes it easier for you to use the iron.
Do comment below to share your opinion about best dry iron under Rs. 1000.