Most of the prospective laptop buyers need a laptop just for their day to day casual usage. Many buyers spend much more than what they should on a basic laptop.
A budget of around ₹25,000 is quite enough for purchasing a laptop that offers a decent set of specifications while having a great value for money.
Here are the best laptops that you can buy if you have a budget of around ₹25,000.
Top 5 Best Laptops Under Rs. 25000
2) This laptop is great for your basic computing needs.
3) The Asus X540LA-XX596D works flawlessly for everyday usage, that includes movie watching, casual gaming, internet browsing, MS Office and other stuff.
4) Besides the features, the laptop also has a great finish on the body making it look quite premium.
It is powered by:
- 5th gen Intel Core i3 processor clocked at 2.0 GHz along with 4 GB DDR3 RAM.
- There is a 15.6-inch HD display and a hard disk of capacity 1 TB spinning at 5400 rpm.
- The laptop weighs just 1.9 Kg with a thickness of just 2.7 cm.
- It does have a DVD writer
- while other basic features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and others are present in it.
You just need to install windows on the laptop and you’ll be good to go.
2) It is powered by the same 5th gen Core i3 processor from Intel as the Asus one did above.
3) It has a RAM capacity of 4 GB and has a hard drive of 1 TB.
4) Dell has provided plenty of connectivity options in the laptop with one USB 3.0 port, two USB 2.0 and an HDMI port.
5) Dell Inspiron 3358 runs on Ubuntu Linux OS out of the box. The screen size of the laptop is 15.6 inches that has HD resolution, while an HD webcam along with a microphone sits above the display.
6) The laptop is quite ergonomically designed and has been subjected to various stringent tests by Dell to maintain the high-quality standards set by the company.
2) Its popularity is on a rise since a few years as the company has a wide range of laptops to cater customers in every price segment.
3) The Lenovo Ideapad is in line with the company’s trend and offers marginally better specs that others.
4) It runs on Intel Core i3 6th gen, against 5th gen processor offered by other brands, and is supported by integrated graphics.
- RAM capacity is 4 GB
- hard drive of 1 TB
- 15.6-inch HD display
- The laptop has a fairly compact design weighing at about 2.3 Kg.
5) Lenovo is offering a year of warranty for the laptop that is available for ₹26,999 online.
The laptop has:
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1
- DVD writer
- 0.3MP webcam
- USB 2.0 as well as USB 3.0 ports.
Above all, Lenovo has proven itself to be a trustworthy brand over the years for the consumers to invest in their products.
Buy Now From : Amazon
2) This laptop has a very basic Lenovo-style look with its design being simple yet functional.
3) The best part about the laptop is that it comes preloaded with Windows 10 Home and the user doesn’t need to purchase and install any OS separately like you had to the ones mentioned above.
4) The laptop from Lenovo is powered by:
- AMD A8-7410 processor clocked at 2.2 GHz
- 4 GB of DDR3L RAM
- 1 TB hard drive
- 15.6-inch display with a resolution of 1366 x 768.
5 HP 15-BG001AU Laptop
1) The company from the U.S.A. is probably the best in the world and has a great presence in the high-end segment.
2) Spec wise, HP laptops come at a premium price, compared to other brands, for its added features, brand value and service quality.
3) But that doesn’t mean HP has no laptop in the budget segment. HP 15-BG001AU is a great laptop with great specifications for its price.
4) The build quality of the laptop is fantastic and it also comes preloaded with Windows 10 Home.
5) Just like the Lenovo laptop mentioned above, this HP laptop too comes powered by an AMD A8-7410 along with 4 GB of RAM.
6) It has a hard drive capacity of 500 GB, while there is a 15.6-inch display with a resolution of 1366 x 768.
7) In terms of connectivity, HP has thrown in two USB 2.0 ports, one USB 3.0 port, an HDMI port, SD card slot, DVD writer, audio port and LAN port, besides Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity options.
Please do comment below to add your suggestions.