How to Sign Up on Tez App
1) Download the Google Tez app here.
2) Add your phone number that is active and is also registered with your bank account.
3) Subsequently, you will receive an OTP. If your registered number is present on the same device, the OTP gets verified automatically.
4) Then the application will ask you to choose a screen lock or Google PIN. Create your screen lock.
5) Click on the Rupee symbol & add your bank account registered with the same mobile number.
6) An SMS is automatically sent from your mobile number to find your bank account.
7) The application will then ask you to create your UPI pin. If you have an existing UPI pin, enter the same or create a new one.
8) Then send ₹1 to any of the UPI address or a Tez registered number.
9) Congratulations, the process is complete. You will now get ₹51 in your bank account within three days.
Google has brought in a substantial competition to the apps like Paytm & Phonepe with its launch of UPI based application called Tez.
UPI is a payment protocol created by NCPI, a government-backed organisation. The application, Tez, is a comprehensive platform where one can pay their utility bills, movie tickets, make any other transaction online or even do person to person money transfers.
Link Bank Accounts & Transact
The users can easily link their bank accounts with the application and securely transact at the physical stores as well as on the online stores. This app installation is available on Android as well as iOS phones.
Note, this application does not create a different online wallet that allows you to top up and make payments. Instead, it directly transfers money through the bank account. One can earn ₹51 on Sign Up and earn huge on referrals too.
Refer friends & Earn Upto Rs. 9000 in Referrals
1) Open your Tez application and go to the Offers section.
2) Click ‘See offer details.’
3) Click the Invite friends options and share your code through different social media application like Whatsapp, Facebook, Emails, etc.
4) Once your friend registers on the Tez app using your referral link and completes the payment as you did during your Sign-Up, you as well as your friend, both earn ₹51 to your respective bank accounts.
Attractive Tez Scratch Cards Offer
To earn from the Tez Scratch Cards Offer, you should at least made a transaction of ₹50 with another Tez user. This means you should have either sent or received at least ₹50 to another Tez user in order to earn from this offer. Any payment made to a non-Tez user will not make you qualify for the offer.
1) Each sender-receiver pair earns this reward once per week. However, for every reward, you are eligible to win up to ₹1000.
2) Maximum 10 Tez rewards per week are allowed where one can earn up to ₹9,000 for a financial year among all the Tex offers.
3) If you win a prize, the amount is sent to your bank account. Thus, you should have a UPI enabled savings account structures with your Tez account to get the reward payment.
Earn more with the Tez Lucky Sundays Offer
In order to participate, you should have at least sent 50 to another Google Tez user. Any payment forwarded to a non-UPI user will not qualify this eligibility criterion.
1) A sender can earn only one reward in a week.
2) For every reward, you can win up to ₹100,000.
3) Once you win a prize, the money gets transferred to your bank account. Thus, you should have a UPI enabled savings account structures with your Tez account to get the reward payment from Google.
The application supports languages like Hindi, Gujarati, Bengali, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, and Kannada.
The ‘Cash Mode’ feature of Google Tez has an audio transmission technology where the Google’s QR identifies the person near you letting you receive or pay money to the respective user.