Bluetooth devices are more popular day by day since our smartphone devices decided to remove that 3.5mm headphone jack.
FiiO has launched its BTR1 DAC & aptX Bluetooth Amplifier which will cost Rs 3990 and is available both online and offline.
Ordinary bluetooth devices are easy to use but they cannot satisfy the power needs of headphones and speakers.
Specially which are hard to drive headphones. The Brt1 uses AK4376 DAC to covert digital into analog for our audio devices.
(Comparison of integrated solution vs. AK4376)
Max Decoding Capability
Signal-to-noise Ratio (SNR)
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
384 kHz/32 bit
Powerful decoding capability as well as output power makes the signal to noise ratio quite better. Which brings out high quality audio experience and makes your music more enjoyable.
1) Uses the high performing AK4376 DAC which provides better decoding capability, output power and signal-to-noise ratio.
2) Supports aptX Bluetooth codec which ensures a stable & high quality Bluetooth audio experience.
3) A single button is located on the front with two volume keys on the side supporting multiple control fucntions.
4) Supports voice calls with it’s built-in omnidirectional microphone.
5) Battery can last for more than 8 hours when being used.
6) All-aluminum body with metal clip, compact and easy to carry.