Lifelong LLF54 is another affordable exercise cycle offering from lifelong but this one cuts out a lot on certain essentials and even quality but does provide a decent workout experience.
|Max Weight limit||100 kg|
|Resistance System||Flywheel with Belt Drive System|
|Item weight||10 kg|
|Warranty||1 year product warranty|
- 320 belt bearing system provides a softer pedalling experience while creating less noise
- You can choose 8 levels of tension simulating different terrains
- Lightweight at just 10kg so can be easily moved around
- LCD display shows you a range of you workout stats and progress
- The product can be hard to assemble for some
- The maximum height is not very high
- The frame and build quality of the product is just average
Check Cheapest Price : Amazon
The cycle has a very basic design with a belt drive system and a 320 belt bearing which ensures comfort and smoothness as you pedal your calories away. But also thanks to this bearing system, the machine creates next to no noise even during strenuous workouts but we wouldn’t recommend pushing the machine to limits and just using it for mild to medium exercise sessions as the frame and body isn’t that well made to handle that task.
The height of the seat is adjustable but comes out a little short even at maximum heights and with the provided LCD panel you can keep an keen eye on how much you lose with every session. There is a resistance adjustment knob with 8 levels of preset tensions giving you a different terrain experience.
This is a decent and very affordable exercise bike but due to its average build quality it’s not easily recommended but if you want a bike for your parents or kids or maybe just want to do some mild exercise yourself then this might be a good option for you.