The PowerMax Fitness TDM 98 is an affordable motorized treadmill for those looking for light exercises at their home. It has a steel alloy frame with a low profile that means that the machine belt is closer to the ground and comes with an LED display from which you can choose up to 12 programs. The belt itself is decent although feels a little rigid at times and will start giving you issues after a prolonged walking experience so it’s good for 30 minute sessions.
The thing is that it’s a good machine for walking, not full out running and jogging so we wouldn’t recommend that or else there are chances of breaking the machine. It’s an affordable and decent option for those looking to get some walking done but can’t take the time out of their busy schedule.
Available At – Amazon
- Multimedia options like USB port, built in speakers, volume control.
- Decent low profile frame that is closer to the ground
- Can be folded when not in use with wheels for easy moving
- LED display and a heart rate sensor
- Suggested weight is only 90kg which can be pushed to 100kg but there are chances of breaking it.
- The belt feels rigid and can cause knee aches after prolonged usage
- The treadmill is decent but should not be used for running or heavy exercises (As Max Speed is 10 Only)
|Warranty||3 year frame warranty and 1 year warranty on parts and labour|
With this treadmill you will be able to enjoy taking walks at the comfort of your home and it has some multimedia options like a USB port, built in speakers and volume control to enhance your experience. The machine can be folded and has wheels so you can easily move and store it or can take it someplace else in your house.
This Article is Written By Anshuman Jain