The PowerMax Fitness TD M1 is a competitively priced automatic treadmill which brings a lot to the table but for the price range does fall short on some aspects. But this one brings a solid design with a strong frame and body. You get a 2 HP motor that peaks at 4 HP and has a max speed of 14 kmph.
|Horsepower||2 HP continuous to peak 4 horsepower|
|Suggested weight||100kg suggested weight limit|
|Maximum speed||14 kmph maximum speed limit|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty on frame, 1 year warranty on parts and 3 year warranty on motor|
- Hydraulic Soft Drop System for easy folding
- 7 layered running belt with auto adjusting rollers
- Bluetooth connectivity to pair with app or mobile
- Low noise production even during peak usage
- Durable good quality sturdy frame
- The display provided is small and hard to read and the buttons are mushy to use
- 50kg weight makes it hard to move
- The running belt can feel somewhat stiff
Check Cheapest Price : Amazon
All this is really decent for its price range and you also get shock absorption and a 7 layered comfortable and anti slip textured running surface that feels a little stiff at times but you will definitely notice it during longer sessions. Other than that the shock absorbers do a good job keeping the treadmill stable and the motor doesn’t generate much noise either.
You also get the display from where you can keep an eye on your stats but it does get hard to read due to it’s small size. Thankfully due to bluetooth connectivity you get a compatible app for your smartphone which shows you all the same info and more and you can control it via your smartphone.
PowerMax TD M1 is a good option for home specific usage but you can find it for cheaper or even better alternatives out there in the same price range.
This Article is Written By Anshuman Jain