PowerMax TDM 100M is a solid overall workout treadmill. It’s motorized and it’s 2 HP motor can get a lot done reaching max speeds of about 15 kmph. So strenuous exercise is something that it can handle well. On the topic of running, it has a 1260 x 430 mm wide running belt which has good traction, and has a bouncy feel to it making workout sessions that much more comfortable. This is all thanks to it’s 6 ply belt and with good shock absorption, you can run on it to your heart’s content and it won’t even budge.
|Horsepower||2 HP horsepower|
|Suggested weight||105 kg max weight|
|Maximum speed||14.8 kmph|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty on frame, 1 year warranty on parts and 3 year on motor|
- Well built 1260 x 430 mm wide 6 ply running belt with shock absorption
- Massager and sit up bar in built
- 6 way manual incline
- Hydraulics for easy folding and unfolding
- Low noise even when working out on max speed
- At 56 kg it does get hard to move it around even with wheels
- The provided dual speakers don’t sound that well
- The reading from the heart rate sensor aren’t always accurate
Check Cheapest Price : Amazon
It even comes with a suite for extra features to make your workouts that much more fun such as dual speakers to spark up that run with some music although the sound from them is just average, a heart sensor, a display which shows you all the info you need and you can set your goals on the treadmill as well. If that all wasn’t enough you get a massager and a sit up bar in built as well.
It’s a very well built reliable treadmill great for both gyms and homes although moving it can be a hassle but it’s an overall great deal for the features you get with it.
This Article is Written By Anshuman Jain