All Redmi Note 5 Leaks!
Co-Founded in 2010, Xiaomi has been in the market for quite some time now.
With all the success they had with the Redmi Note series, it is but obvious that people now will look forward to a better successor.
After the really good Redmi Note 3, Xiaomi was under a lot of pressure to do justice with the Note 4.
Now they are again in a similar situation. As we all know, the Note 5 is about to be released, and as mentioned earlier, people now have great expectations from Xiaomi.
So, let us first take a look at the supposed specs for the Note 5.
Details and Specifications
– The phone will have a 5 or 5.5-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080*1920 pixels which results in a pixel density of 401 ppi.
– It will come with either the Snapdragon 630 which is more power efficient or the Snapdragon 660, which is more powerful in processing but a little less power efficient. It could go either way.
There are 3 variants expected this year:-
- 32 GB memory and 3 GB RAM
- 32 GB memory and 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB memory and 4 GB RAM
– Each phone will come with a MicroSD card slot for expansion upto 256 GB.
– It will have a 16 MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1/2.6″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size and PDAF.
– The front camera will be 13 MP with f/2.0 aperture as well.
– One of the best upgrades expected is the inclusion of USB Type-C 1.0 this year instead of a Micro USB.
– This will also enable the phone to have Quick Charge (no specific version but possibly 3.0).
– The battery capacity is supposed to be 3790 mAh or 4000 mAh.
– In the software front it is supposed to launch with Android 7.0 Nougat and the new MIUI 9. Also, an Android O update might be there.
– All other features like the Fingerprint Scanner, the IR Blaster, etc. are also present.
– There is no solid information yet about the GPU but one Adreno 508 is expected.
– It will be launched in 3 colours Gray, Gold and Black.
Pricing and launch details are not out yet either. But one can expect it to start for about Rs. 10,000 for the base model and go upto Rs. 15,000 for the highest variant.
The tentative launch date is in the last week of October.
1) Different website and different sources may reveal different details.
2) These cannot be confirmed until actual product launch by the company itself.
Also Check Out:
- Top 10 Best Front Loading Washing Machines in India
- 5 Best Espresso Coffee Machines
- Top 10 Best Rated Split Air Conditioners
- The Top 5 Best RO Water Purifiers
- Top 5 Best Steam Irons Under Rs.1500
- The Top 10 Best Electric Kettles
- Top 5 best bread Toasters
Please do comment below to add your suggestions and feedback , thanks.