Now that winters have arrived, it is time for you to keep your sweaters and jackets ready for the cold season. Along with those clothes, you will also need to bath with warm water as bathing with cold one will surely give you some serious chills.
For that, you don’t necessarily need to buy and install a large and expensive geyser in your bathroom as much cost-effective immersion water heaters can easily do the job.
Here is a list of some of the best immersion water heaters or rods for you to check out before making a purchase decision.
1. Bajaj 1500W Immersion Water Heater
1) Available in multiple power options, Bajaj offers the best solution for heating water these winters.
2) You can either purchase this product in either 1000W or 1500W option depending on your need, which makes it ideal for your specific requirements.
3) The company has made use of anti-corrosion material for ensuring its longer life throughout the years you plan to use it.
4) Bajaj has attached a sufficiently lengthy wire on one end that has a high-quality 3-pin plug attached.
5) It must be plugged in a 16A socket to make the immersion rod work. The unit includes markings for minimum and maximum water levels which you must note while immersing the heater in water and it should remain within limits.
6) The company is offering a warranty of 1 year on this rod.
2. Usha IH2415 1500W Immersion Water Heater
1) Coming from a brand like Usha, you can rest assured of the product’s quality and that is backed by the inclusion of 2 years of brand warranty on this water heater.
2) The product has a copper tube element that is plated with nickel for its long life. A hook on the side has been included to hang the heater on the bucket’s side.
3) The element used is designed to quickly heat up the water without you having to wait for much long.
4) Usha has made the included handle out of special insulated material to keep you safe from electric shocks.
5) A neon indicator is also a part of the package that lets you know if the heater is turned on or not.
3. Crompton CH-IHL152 1500W Immersion Water Heater
1) Marketed as an affordable product, Crompton hasn’t compromised at all on the product’s quality.
2) The immersion rod is much shorted that conventional heaters making it easier to handle but still manages to offer features at par with its rivals.
3) With its high-quality element, the rod can heat a bucket full of water within 8-10 minutes, according to the company.
4) Toward its side, some markings have been included to let you know the adequate water level required for the rod to function properly.
5) However, a hook has been included for you to hang it on the bucket’s side. An LED indicator helps you identify the power status of the rod.
6) The element material is corrosion resistant allowing you to use it extensively.
4. Crompton ACGIH-IHL102 1000W Immersion Water Heater
1) In case you are looking for an immersion rod with slightly less heating power, then Crompton also offers a 1000W heater that should be able to perform equally well for your daily needs.
2) The product comes with an ISI mark, so you can rest assured of its quality and its ability to serve you for longer than many other inferior-quality rods.
3) Like any other product from the company, this rod is made out of good-quality materials.
4) The heater comes with a corrosion-resistant element for an extended usage and offers a warranty of 1 year.
5) The benefit of a 1000W heater is that it can be used with the normal 5A sockets readily available in most houses.
5. Hy-tec 2000W Copper Immersion Water Heater
1) For the people who need to heat a much larger quantity of water might want to go for a more heavy-duty immersion rod like this one from Hy-tec.
2) It is a 2000W rod that can heat several buckets of water within minutes, at a much faster rate that normal rods.
3) The included hook on the side can hold the rod on the bucket of the tub’s side.
4) Its element is made using one hundred-percent copper that is a much superior metal for conducting heat.
5) A sturdy hand grip makes it easier to old and operate while the company has made the whole unit water and shock proof to keep you safe all the time.
6) A thick power cord is included in the package.
Best Buy : Amazon
6. Singer IR-10 1500W Immersion Water Heater
1) For a more budget-friendly option, you must look no further than this immersion rod that is of 1500 watts and can heat up several litres of water within a few minutes.
2) The front metal portion is attached to a plastic handle that is of ideal size for easy handling and is designed to be shock proof as well as water resistant.
3) Singer has included a heating element that is specially designed for faster water heating and there is an included indicator for letting you know the water level.
4) Its element is made using copper that not only lasts longer but also helps heat the water much more efficiently.
5) The company has included a warranty of 1 year with the product.
7. V-Guard 1000W Immersion Water Heater
1) V-Guard is better known for its multiple other electrical products and the water heater lives up to the quality set by the company.
2) The element used in this rod is basically copper that is coated with nickel that gives it a protective covering and a longer life.
3) It helps warm the water much more quickly and a bucket of water should be ready within 10 to 15 minutes.
4) With the use of engineering plastic, the company has completely insulated the handle portion to keep you from electrical shocks.
5) A hanging hook is placed on the side for easily placing the heater in the bucket as well as for storing.
6) It is a 1000W immersion rod and requires a normal 5A socket to function properly.
8. Inalsa 1500W Immersion Water Heater
1) Just like many other branded immersion rods, this one from Inalsa offers a top-notch performance and is available at a fairly affordable price point.
2) The company has made use of a tubular material for the heating element which gives it a much longer life than average products.
3) Plus, the element has a corrosion-resistant coating to protect it from hard water.
4) Bakelite is the base material for its handle that is not only water and shock resistant but also provides a strong grip.
5) With its 1500W capacity, you can use it to heat multiple buckets of water within a few minutes for your entire family.
6) This immersion water heater comes with a full 2-year warranty further offering a great value to the buyers.
Best Buy : Amazon
9. Omega 2000W Immersion Water Heater
1) Looking for a 2000W immersion water heater for your large family on a tighter budget, then Omega does offer a product that should suffice your needs.
2) This rod offers the best value for your money in this list given its high-quality build and features.
3) Its 2000W capacity means you can heat larger quantities of water at a much faster rate than other lower-power devices.
4) A set of markings have been provided on the rod for the water level and you must ensure that all the time.
5) Using the heater is a fairly easy process as you just need to place it inside a bucket or a tub and tun it on to let it work.
6) The use of tubular elements means the product is corrosion resistant and will work for really long.
10. Hy-tech 1500W Immersion Water Heater
1) Pure copper has been used to make the element of this water heater that is one of the best conductors of heat resulting in a much faster heating of water.
2) It comes marked with ISI mark to let you know of its superior quality and usage safety.
3) It should only take a few minutes to heat the water and make it ready for bathing.
4) Even its cord is made out of high-quality copper wires that should last you for a long time without showing any marks of damage.
5) The plastic handle provides grip to the user while you can rest assured as the product is completely water and shock proof.
6) A clip has been included on the side for added convenience of hanging it both while heating and when it isn’t in use.
Best Buy : Amazon