The prices of flagship phones have gone way too high for a normal person to afford but they still want to have a great performing smartphone.
The mid-range smartphones offer a great balance between features, performance, and the price factor.
You can get some of the best smartphones in the sub-30,000 price category that offer an industry-leading performance without digging a large hole in your pocket.
Here is the complete list of smartphones that you must buy under Rs. 30,000.
Top 10 Smartphones Under Rs 30,000
1) The best device in our list goes a tad higher than the price of Rs. 30,000 but it is totally worth it.
2) The OnePlus 5 is capable of competing with any of the flagships from other brands that cost double its price.
3) The phone offers top notch specifications and at a price that is affordable by many.
4) You will get a dual-camera setup on the back, a feature that is seen only in the high-end smartphones.
5) Apart from this, you will get an industry leading 6GB of RAM along with Snapdragon 835 processor.
6) You will get a 3300mAh battery with Dash Charge. You can get it for Rs. 32,999.
Buy Now From : Amazon
1) If you want to enter the Apple ecosystem and still don’t want to dig a hole in your pocket, the iPhone 6 is your best bet.
2) Once a flagship device, it is now available for just Rs. 27,490.
3) And for that price, you don’t have to settle with the stingy 16GB of storage, this model is available with 32GB storage.
4) Apple iPhones have always had some of the best cameras in the industry and the iPhone 6 is no different.
5) Moreover, the phone is eligible to receive the latest iOS update, so you will remain updated with the attest features.
6) Just go ahead and grab it online from Amazon.
1) Since the new OnePlus flagship is now available, the last year’s OnePlus 3T is now available at a discount.
2) The OnePlus 3T is one of the most successful smartphones from the company and its design was also all-new.
3) The 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage variant is available for Rs. 27,999, a price that is Rs. 2,000 lower than its original price.
4) For the price, you are getting a device with Snapdragon 821 processor that is still a very powerful chip that is also found in Google Pixel.
5) OnePlus’ UI is also quite unique and offers an experience that is much better than other heavy user interfaces.
6) The phone came with a large 3400mah battery and is available exclusively on Amazon.
Buy Now From : Amazon
1) The sub brand of Huawei, Honor is becoming a well-known brand in the smartphone space.
2) The Honor 8 Pro is seen as an answer to the OnePlus 5 and has many more features for the users.
3) Starting with the display, it is a large 5.7-inch QHD display, while there is a dual-camera setup on the back.
4) Honor 8 Pro comes with a metal body, fingerprint scanner, and comes with a 4000mAh battery along with fast charging support.
5) It has 6GB of RAM and an internal storage of 128GB. For the processor, Honor uses its own processor that is comparable any other top end processor.
6) This dual SIM smartphone can be purchased exclusively from Amazon for Rs. 29,999.
Buy Now From : Amazon
1) Samsung has marked its presence in all the price segments and for the mid-range segment, the company has C series.
2) The Galaxy C7 Pro uses a super-efficient Snapdragon 626 processor, which, when combined with a 3300mAh battery, gives outstanding battery life.
3) We all know how good the cameras on Samsung phones are and this phone’s 16MP unit lives up to that.
4) Over that the front, you will get a 5.7-inch display with a Full HD resolution.
5) It is a 4G enabled phone and it also supports dual SIM cards, while its 4GB of RAM makes multitasking a breeze.
6) The phone was launched for a higher price in India but is now available for Rs. 24,900.
1) Apple wanted to cater the audience that still wanted the grip of a small phone but the features of a modern phone.
2) When launched, the Apple iPhone SE was one of the best-specced phones in a small form factor.
3) Not that its price has reduced over time, the phone has become even more attractive with all its features.
4) You can expect the best in class performance from the phone that fits easily in your palm.
5) It came with the same 12MP camera as the then Apple flagship phone did for just the best images.
6) The 32GB variant of the phone can be purchased online for about Rs. 25,490.
1) HTC was the first brand to launch an Android powered smartphone ever and it is still continuing to do so.
2) The Taiwanese brand makes some of the most amazing looking smartphones in the entire industry and that can be seen in their mid-range phones too.
3) The Desire 10 Pro is one of those devices that can make heads turn when you’ll take it out from your pocket.
4) The 4G enabled phone comes with 4GB of RAM along with a MediaTek processor and 64GB of RAM.
5) The back of the phone has a 20MP camera, while the battery capacity of the phone is 3000mAh.
6) A 5.5-inch FHD display sits on the front and the phone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
7) It is available online for Rs. 21,990.
1) For the mid-range segment, Moto Z Play offers a perfect balance of performance, software experience, and battery life.
2) The strongest point of Motorola is its timely software updates and this phone has already received the latest Nougat update after being launched with Marshmallow.
3) Apart from this, the Moto Z Play has been rated one of the longest lasting smartphone with a battery of 3510mAh.
4) Moto offers you an amazing 5.5-inch AMOLED display and the phone comes powered by Snapdragon 625 and 3GB of RAM.
5) The fingerprint scanner on the phone is super-fast and the camera also offers great performance.
6) It is available for Rs. 24,499 on Amazon.
1) If you are one of those who likes to have a big smartphone, then Samsung has a great product for you in the form of Galaxy C9 Pro. It has a 6-inch AMOLED panel with a resolution of FHD.
2) The advantage of this large display is that you can enjoy videos and movies more while gaming would be a top-notch experience.
3) Apart from this, the phone comes with a mighty Snapdragon 653 processor along with 6GB of RAM to give the best performance.
4) Its 16MP camera will help you take those perfect shots even in the low light condition.
5) It can be purchased online for Rs. 31,900.
10 Moto X Force
1) The world-renowned Moto X Force is now available for just Rs. 19,860.
2) The best feature of the phone is that its screen shatter proof and it won’t break no matter from what height it falls from.
3) Some of the testers even went a step ahead and threw it down from a height of several thousand feet, and the phone survived that fall with the phone working fine and the screen intact.
4) Besides this, you will get a 21MP camera on the back, a 5.4-inch QHD display, a powerful Snapdragon 810 processor, and 3GB of RAM.
5) It comes with a battery of 3760mAh that also has Turbo charge support.
6) If the shatterproof display isn’t enough, the company offers a separate 4-year warranty on the phone’s display.
More In Ear Headphones
- Top 5 Best Earphones Under 500
- Top Best 5 In Ear Headphones Under Rs.2000
- Top 5 Best In Ear (IEM) Headphones Under Rs.3000
- Top 5 Best In Ear Headphones Under Rs.1000
More Over Ear Earphones
Please do comment below to add your suggestions and feedback.