Top 5 Best Power Banks under Rs. 1500 in India , lets get started quick with the best in market.
Here you will get long lasting and durable power banks.
2) Housed in a sleek aluminium casing weighing a mere 209g, this power bank adds no weight to your backpack.
3) The aluminium feels very premium , built is sturdy and long lasting.
4) The power bank outputs 1A through one output socket which is enough to charge most phones five times.
5) The single output slot was chosen by the company to keep the design simple and minimalistic.
2) This one, at its first glance, leaves the impression of premium built and great durability.
3) It discharges 2.1A at 3.7V through its only output slot, takes 2 ampere charger to charge in 5.5 hours.
4) There’s only one charging slot to chose from, which is fine as power banks boasting more than one slot seldom live up to their expected life.
5) If you appreciate good aesthetics and spend most of your time in the city away from the wall, buy it! It’s a steal for what it’s worth.
2) With the size of 20 x 10 x 8 centimetres, there was enough room for two slots discharging 1A and 2A both at 5 volts- tablets no problem !
3) It does need a 2A charger to charge it fully in a little under 8 hours, its a little more than the rest of the pack but come on, it’s the only thing you’ll be charging given its two output slots.
4) We highly recommend getting one of these.
5) It’s a six way charging station. It’ll give your power-bank enough current to charge steadily and ensure all your other devices don’t sit idle in the process, anything have you, 100% battery always .
1) We were a little shocked with this price tag on this device is so damn pretty !
2) What’s more? It has a 10000mAH battery at its heart to go with it. Two charging slots of 1A/2A at 5V – no problem in the tablets department.
3) if you have a trendy converse backpack or the like- this is the power bank for you. Weight of 275 gms means it’ll add nothing to your backpack.
5) Go ahead make a style statement whiles still keeping your phone running.
2) 10400mAH should charge an Iphone 5s about 5 times, a nexus 6 can fully charge 2 times sitting just a little shy of the the third full charge.
3) Built is sturdy, smart minimalistic office environment design available in black and white color choices.
4) The whole deal weighs about 240 grams and feels snug in the hand with its well finished rounded edges.
5) We recommend the lenovo power for anyone who appreciates an elegant design and wants a bang for their buck.
More In Ear Headphones
- Top 5 Best Earphones Under 500
- Top Best 5 In Ear Headphones Under Rs.2000
- Top 5 Best In Ear (IEM) Headphones Under Rs.3000
- Top 5 Best In Ear Headphones Under Rs.1000
More Over Ear Earphones
Please feel free to share your experience in the comments section below.
Thanks you !