You can’t make your beard look perfect without having a good trimmer.
Not only this, the trimmer also needs to have all the features that you will need for the exact look that you want.
So, how to get one that is suitable for you? Fret not, here is the comprehensive list of all the trimmers that you can buy for a budget of under Rs. 2000.
1 Philips QT4011/15 Pro Skin Advance Trimmer
When it comes to making quality home appliance and personal care gadgets, there is no company that can match Philips, both in terms of quality and after-sales service. The Philips QT4011/15 is a great trimmer who want their beard to look nothing below perfect. Be it a stubble or a full beard, this trimmer from Philips can handle everything with its adjustable settings. You can select between 0.5mm and 10mm of length to get a trim just the way you want it.
Its battery capacity is also quite great with about 90 minutes of usage time on a single charge of an hour. The multi-coloured LED lights let you know the battery level of the trimmer. It has a detachable head for easy cleaning, ensuring a longer life of the trimmer. It also comes with a warranty of 3 years.
2 Philips QT4006/15 Pro Skin Advanced Trimmer
Ergonomically designed and very well built, this is what Philips is known for, and the fact would be obvious as soon as you hold this trimmer in your hand. Forming a firm grip, the trimmer is easy to hold and even easier to use. The beard length for this product remains to be the same as other Philips products ranging from 0.5mm to 10mm and the settings can be locked for ease during future usage.
With a charge of 10 hours, the trimmer can last for almost a month with a typical usage. The stainless-steel blades are rounded for preventing irritation, but still remain sharp for trimming your beard effectively. This trimmer is also great for a shadow look, besides a zero trim look, if you prefer to have one. For this price range , you surely can’t find a better trimmer than this one.
3 Panasonic ER-GB37 Trimmer
1) Panasonic has stuffed this trimmer with a lot of features and it truly stands out. The design of the trimmer is what catches your eyes first; it is designed to fit perfectly in your hands forming a firm grip.
2) The dial lets you adjust the beard length from 1mm to 10mm with 19 precise setting, giving you a perfect trim just the way you want.
3) The trimmer does support wet and dry shaving without the comb attachment.
4) The specially designed blade with a 45-degree edge is exactly what you need for the best trim even if you have a thick and hard beard.
5) The trimmer can give an operating time of 50 minutes with a charge time of 8 hours. It is available on Amazon for Rs. 1988.
4 Philips QT4000/15 Pro Skin Advanced Trimmer
1) This one is probably the cheapest one in the list but it doesn’t compromise on any aspect affecting its usage.
2) The blade on this trimmer is same as the one found in other trimmers from the company and offers the same level of precision smooth skin while trimming.
3) You can grab it online on Amazon for 1175 bucks and you’ll be all set.
4) Talking about the battery life of the trimmer, it can last for a month with a charge of up to 10 hours. The trimming setting of the trimmer range from 1mm to 10mm with 10 steps.
5) The design of the trimmer is similar to the other Philips products and is quite easy to handle. The warranty offered by the Philips on this trimmer is 3 years.
5 Philips QT4005/15 Pro Skin Advanced Trimmer
1) Without a doubt, Philips is the best company making trimmers. It is evident from the fact that our list contains four of Philips’ products and there aren’t many companies that can match its product quality or value for money proposition.
2) This Philips QT4005/15 trimmer carries all the quality aspects that the company has always maintained and comes at a price that doesn’t hurt your pocket.
3) Being a cordless trimmer, you can use it for up to 45 minutes on a single charge, saving you from those messy wires.
4) The settings wheel lets you choose the desired length between 0.5mm and 10mm. Besides being easy to clean and maintain.
5) The trimmer is extremely skin friendly with round tips that prevent any sort of irritation on your skin.
6) And just like other trimmers from the company, this one too comes with a warranty cover of 3 years.
Please do comment below to give suggestions and feedback.