Looking for a high refresh rate gaming monitor that can work with adaptive sync technology ? You might not be able to go back to a casual monitor after experiencing this life like fluid gaming.
These monitors are best for gaming but not suitable for photography , video editing ,graphic design etc as colour reproduction is low.
With Adaptive Sync technology we can sync the graphic card and monitor refresh rate , plus these gaming monitors have a high refresh rate. So with this magic combination we can produce some mind blowing gaming experience.
Secondly use of DisplayPort is preferred instead of HDMI for high refresh rates.
Gaming Monitor Points To Consider
Adaptive Sync Technology
There are two Sync technologies available depending on your graphic card i.e Nvidia’s G Sync and AMD’s free sync. This sync technologies will enable your gaming monitor and graphic card to refresh at same rate.
Make sure that your gaming monitor has both DisplayPort and HDMI ports. DisplayPorts are a must for G-sync technology.
Size and Resolution
A 27 inch gaming monitor with a resolution of 2560×1440 is best. It allows you to keep check of whole screen and does not need UI scaling.
IPS panels are recommended for their wide viewing angle and better color reproduction.
Best Gaming Monitors in India
1 ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q
1) This is the best gaming monitor with Nvidia G-Sync technology and a refresh rate of 165 Hz.
2) The perfect 27 inch screen size with a 2560 x 1440 resolution display featuring IPS panel technology.
3) It has both DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI ports , although G-Sync works with DisplayPort only.
4) It also has 2 built in USB 3.0 ports , which you can use to connect devices like gaming keyboard , mice and phones. The ports work only when the screen is on.
5) With a contrast ratio of 1000:1 , you will be able to see clearly in all the dark scenes in games and movies.
6) The monitor is quite adjustable , can be turned left and right by 60 degree. Can be tilted , pivoted to 90 degree in both landscape and portrait. Height is also adjustable by 4 inches.
Check Price : Amazon
2 Asus MG279Q
1) If you are an AMD graphic card user , looking for FreeSync display then this is the ultimate gaming monitor for you.
2) It offers a 144 Hz refresh rate , although the adaptive sync technology works with 30 to 90 Hz only. You can use third party software to increase this range.
3) Sporting one DisplayPort 1.2 , 2 HDMI 1.4 ports and two USB 3.0 ports which can be used to plug any gadgets you like. The monitor continues to supply power even in standby mode.
4) Colors look great from all angles , thanks to the IPS screen.
5) If you are an AMD graphic card user then this is an easy choice for you. As no other gaming monitor offers this much features for this low price.
Check Price : Newegg
3 Acer Predator XB271HU
1) Another best option for Nvidia graphic card owners with an IPS panel display , 2560 x 1440 resolution at 144Hz with G-Sync.
2) This is pretty much everything you can ask for and it costs less than our number one in list.
3) The refresh rate is 144Hz but can be overclocked to 165Hz.
4) Another thing to notice about this gaming monitor is it’s gamer look with red and black stylish base. In first look you will know that this machine is made for gaming.
5) Connectivity options include one DisplayPort and one HDMI port. It also has one upstream USB port , four downstream USB 3.0 ports and a 3.5 mm headphone jack on back panel.
Check Price : Amazon
4 Dell Gaming S2417DG
1) Cheapest G-Sync gaming monitor with accurate gaming but uses TN display which are low on colour reproduction and have poor viewing angles as compared to IPS displays.
2) It offers a high refresh rate of 165 Hz which ensures smooth gameplay with a screen resolution of 2560×1440.
3) The OSD menu is very user friendly and cable management is easy with pass through holes in stand.
4) Connectivity options include HDMI, Displayport and 4 USB ports. Monitor will still provide power in standby mode.
Check Price : Dell Website
5 ASUS VG248QE
Cheapest 144 Hz gaming monitor.
1) This is the gaming monitor that I bought back then due to it’s low price. It does not have G- Sync technology or an IPS display.
2) It comes with a 24-inch 1080p TN display but having a 144 Hz refresh rate for this low price makes it worth.
3) VG248QE has an ergonomic design, with tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustment options.
4) One extra feature is built-in 2W stereo speakers.
Check Price : Amazon
Comment below to add your best 144 HZ gaming monitor suggestions.