Are You Searching For The Best Wet Grinder in India ?
Search No More!!
Cooking includes not one but innumerous steps and even that little help is always appreciated. Our modern kitchens absolutely need to have the basic gadgets to make the cooking process much more enjoyable. Wet grinder is a thing that every Indian kitchen should definitely have the things it can do.
You can create batters for dosa or idli and can even knead atta or scrap coconut using an attachment. Getting one would just make your life so much simpler as these are the things that are done on a regular basis. While it might be hard to find the best table top wet grinder , as always, we have created a list of the best ones available in the market for your ease. Have a look:
1. Elgi Ultra Grind+
1) The best wet grinder your money can buy is this one from Elgi.
2) This product includes some of the patented techs from the company that makes the grinding process easier.
3) To start with, the capacity of the grinder is 2 litres which is quite enough for most people. Moreover, you can store the batter in the jar itself that is made out of stainless steel.
4) Elgi makes use of conical stones that tend to generate less heat which makes the batter even better.
5) The product comes included with a batter remover for an easy cleaning of the cones.
6) The motor that powers the wet grinder is of 150 watts. 5 years of warranty comes included with the product.
2. Elgi Ultra Dura+
1) For the most part, this wet grinder is similar to the one that scored the top spot on this list.
2) The only difference this model has is the capacity of its drum which 1.25 litres. As a result, the motor power has also been brought down to 85 watts along with the price.
3) The overall design of the wet grinder also remains to be the same.
4) You will be treated with the same high-quality build and the jar being made out of stainless steel.
5) Apart from this, the grinding stones used have the same patented design for an improved efficiency.
6) Batter remover comes along with this model as well and you’ll also get a full5-year warranty.
3. Panasonic MK-SW200BLK
1) Panasonic is probably one of the better-known companies and they are also making wet grinders that are amazing, to say the least.
2) First of all, this wet grinder has an amazing design especially because of those black accents used.
3) The drum measures 2 litres and is made of stainless steel and has a transparent lid.
4) The company is giving a warranty of 2 years on the product and 5 years on the heater.
5) Inside the package, you will be getting a measuring cup and spatula along with the grinder set.
6) The stone roller has a circular shape that helps it perform much more efficiently than other similar products in the market.
4. Premier Wonder
1) This is a table top wet grinder and comes with more of a dry grinder-like design.
2) The grinding drum sits on the top and the overall shape of the grinder is cylindrical.
3) Unlike many other wet grinders that have the outer body made out of plastic, this product is made entirely out of stainless steel. This makes it sturdy and allows it to last longer.
4) With a drum capacity of 1.5 litres, it is quite a generous size for the most part. And in case you need more batter, you can always run it for another round.
5) The motor has a capacity of 95W that spins at 1440 rpm. The company will be including a spatula inside the box and gives a warranty of a year.
5. Butterfly Rhino
1) Many of the people would know that Butterfly is quite a popular name when it comes to kitchen appliances.
2) The company also makes a wet grinder and it, in fact, is a really good one. The maroon finish on the outside really stands out and the company made use of high-quality ABS as the outer material for the body.
3) Its 2-litre grinding drum has a steel body and includes two rolling stones to get your job done.
4) The stones apply a uniform pressure for the best quality batters of all sorts. With a warranty of 5 years, this is probably one of the best ones in the market.
5) And the best part is its compact size allowing you to move it around easily.
6. Elgi Ultra Bigg+
1) Not everyone can settle for a 2-litre drum size. For those people, Elgi got an option that with a drum size of 2.5 litres.
2) Its name also suggests the same with the Ultra Bigg+ branding. This capacity should be fine if you have a large family and don’t want to be into the hassle of making the batter multiple times.
3) This grinder has a powerful 150W motor to run those stones in the giant drum. Like it is mentioned earlier, this Elgi wet grinder comes with all the tech that the other variants come with.
4) They have used their patented stone shape and the drum is made from steel. A 5-year warranty is also included here.
Best Buy – Amazon | Flipkart (NA)
7. Premier Tilting
1) As its name would have suggested, this wet grinder from Premier is slightly different from any wet grinder you might have seen.
2) The entire grinder sits on a sturdy frame that helps you tilt it when you want to pour out the batter. This comes in very handy and makes the process a little less troublesome.
3) The drum itself uses stainless steel as its base material while the base is made of plastic of some sort.
4) If you’re wondering, the jar can hold up to 2 litres of batter in one go, which is just great. It has two rolling stones that have the same benefit as any other wet grinder would.
5) The company has got you covered with a warranty of 5 years on the motor.
Best Buy – Amazon | Flipkart (NA)
8. Prestige PWG 02
1) It looks like that Prestige wanted to give the wet grinder a modern design and that’s, in fact, a good thing.
2) The red and white look really good and the textured build further adds to it.
3) Its jar has a capacity of 2 litres and the grinder has an interlocking feature to keep the jar in place while grinding.
4) For giving you a better value for your money, Prestige has included the coconut scrapper and atta kneader attachment with the product, while most of the companies ask you to buy them separately.
5) The drum grinds using a 200W motor that is covered by a warranty of 2 years along with a comprehensive warranty of 1 year.
9. Preethi Iconic WG 908
1) This product from Preethi definitely qualifies as the compact table top wet grinder for the little size it comes in.
2) Most of it comes from a smaller drum size of 1.25 litres and there are many who wouldn’t want a wet grinder larger than this.
3) With that, the product comes in a reddish-pink tone, if you are fine having that.
4) For the build of this wet grinder, Preethi has used both stainless steel and plastic for the jar and the outer body respectively.
5) High-quality rolling stones have been used for the best in class user experience.
6) The brand is quite popular for kitchen appliances and this product won’t disappoint you.
10. Sowbaghya DIVA
1) In case you have a little lower budget, then Sowbaghya may have something for you.
2) Their wet grinder should be a perfect addition to your kitchen if you were looking for a gadget to help you in making batters or kneading atta.
3) Yet again, the jar uses high-quality steel so that the stuff inside it remains hygienic.
4) It has a thread type lock and the motor used in this wet grinder works at 960 rpm. Two black stones are used for grinding stuff and they are in the conventional cylindrical shape.
5) This brings you a product that is tried and tested over the years and works without a fail.