Searching for the best Earphones under Rs. 1000 ?
Search no more !
There may be a lot of companies claiming to make the best earphones, but not all are to be believed.
Taking notice of your confusion, we have created a list of the best in ear headphones or earphones that you can buy for under Rs. 1000. This list has been created after years of testing various earphones , we try to keep it up to date each month.
I might have tested more then 50 plus earphones till now from various brands. So you can go ahead and buy these earphones for sure.
Guys , earphone are delicate products. If you want them to last long then please handle them with care and avoid any wear tear.
Also Read : Best Earphones Under 500
According to me this should be the lineup , Sony > Mi > Sennheiser > Realme > JBL > HOM > Braiwavz> 1More > SoundMagic > Ptron > Philips
I will highly recommend Sony , Mi and JBL as I have had quite good experience with these.
1. Sony MDR-EX150AP In-Ear Headphones
With Mic , 9 mm drivers , Good Bass
Ok , guys Sony is a brand you can trust. It’s not everyday that we get a good Sony earphone under this price range. So do check it out. If I was buying an earphone right now this is the one I would go for. The sound is really clear , I have tested JBL low end earphones too but they can’t beat these Sony MDR ones.
1) If you want extra bass and high clarity then this is for you.
2) There is something about Sony , that no brand can touch.
3) Perfect for any sports activity , as the material is sturdy and durable. Sweat doesn’t stick much , color doesn’t fade.
4) This comes with an inbuilt mic , unlike Sennheiser cx 180. So you can make crisp audio calls anywhere.
5) Looks cool and are comfortable to wear. The build quality is bit better than Sennheiser cx 180 , so you can expect it to last longer too with wear and tear.
These are the ones that I would buy for myself! Highly Recommended!
- Good Bass and Sound
- Comfortable on ears
- Clear voice on call
- Wire Quality Can Be Better
- Single Button
Check Cheapest Price : Amazon
2. Mi Dual Driver in-Ear Earphones
With Mic , 10mm & 8mm Dynamic Drivers , Bass Driven
These are one of the dual driver earphones available at budget price , that too from Mi. Being a dual driver earphone brings better bass and rich sound experience. If you guys want to read our detailed review on Mi dual Driver Earphones then check it out here : Mi Dual Driver Earphones Full Review
1) Well balanced sound experience , you get a combo of crystal clear vocals and sound experience. Great for music!
2) Built to last , all parts feel sturdy.
3) The 3.5 mm jack is angled , which is good as it easily adjusts.
4) If you love bass , then these are certainly for you. Passive noise isolation , which is better then most other ones.
- Value for money.
- Decent sound isolation
- Bulky Design
- Overpowered Bass
3. Realme Buds 2
With Mic , 11.2 mm bass driver
The best thing about these earphones are their built quality and surround sound. One of lower price models in the list. You can check out our detailed Read Full review here – Realme Buds 2 Earphones Review
1) You get a good combo of sound and vocals at a very budget price.
2) These are soft and comfortable to wear , which is great for long hours of music or calls.
3) I love their looks and wire quality. Definitely a modern design.
Also Read : Best Earphones Under 2000
4) No angled jack , but a straight one. I prefer an angled jack.
- Budget Friendly
- Good crisp sound
- Soft and comfortable ear tips.
- Built quality is top notch
- No L shaped Jack
- Not for bass lovers
4. Sennheiser CX 180
No Mic , Balanced and Clear Sound
Frankly , it is hard to compete Sennheiser CX 180 in terms of sound quality. But these will not be bass focused , so there are not for everyone. Sorry , no mic. They might sound godly to others , but I think these are just ok.
1) Comfortable fit for longer durations and come with three pairs of ear tips for better fit and a cable length of 1.2m.
2) Perfect noise isolation , audio quality is deep on bass while the vocals are crystal clear.
3) These earphones have everything that a product in this price range should have.
4) But they don’t have a inbuilt mic.
- 2 year warranty
- Balanced Sound
- Soft on ears
- Thin cable & can tangle
- No Mic
Check Cheapest Price : Amazon
5. JBL C100SI
With Mic , 9 mm drivers
Most comfortable fit having angled tips so that they can comfortably reach the ear canal and form a tight seal.
1) Wire and the earphones’ casings are made out of high-quality materials and are quite sturdy.
2) Company is also throwing in two extra pairs of ear tips for you to choose the best one for yourself.
3) The sound quality of these earphones is really great, considering their small size and the price bracket they are available in.
4) Vocals are clear while the bass is a tad less than what JBL T150A offers.
6. House of Marley Smile Jamaica
With Mic , 9mm dynamic drive
These earphones from House of Marley are unique in every term.
1) These earphones are made out of natural wood for having a true to life listening experience.
2) Cable is made out fabric that is much more sturdy than the traditional materials used and it has an added benefit of being tangle-free.
Also Read : 10 Best Bluetooth Earphones Under 2000
3) For the sound quality, the brand speaks for itself.
4) These earphones come with Marley Signature Sound along with specially designed drivers for delivering clear and powerful sound along with deeper bass.
5) The wood and aluminium construction is also responsible to a great extent for its amazing sound output.
7. Brainwavz Omega IEM
With Mic , 6 mm dynamic sound driver
One unique thing about these earphones is their their design , it’s quite sleek which make it easy to use for longer periods of time.
There is no volume control button , only the call receiving and music play button.
While they use the 6 mm dynamic sound driver , you might find it a bit small as our Sony and Mi pick above use larger 9 or 10 mm drivers.
The sound from these in ear headphones is clear , you can hear all the vocals and music quite well. You will find them comfy for binge watches.
8. 1MORE Piston Fit In-Ear Headphones
With Mic , 10 MM dynamic driver
Rich bass , clear sound. Sorry , Bit Less comfort over time.
1) Metal finish on audio jack and earpieces with a rich sound experience.
2) These headphone are kind of unique with built , which provides an ok fit if you don’t mind in-ear pieces.
3) Built quality is satisfying , plus the looks are fabulous.
4) Also these headphone show their true colors after using for 15 to 20 hours (Burning in)
Also Read : Best Wireless Earphones Under Rs. 1000
5) We also noticed that their performance drops a little when using with laptop , works well with smartphones though.
9. Sony MDR-AS210 Open-Ear Active Sports
These are perfect for work out , gym exercise , running and any other sports activities.
1) Because they are light and will fit in your ears perfectly , these will not come out.
2) You will be a bit disappointed with wire quality though. As you get accustomed to these headphones , you will get more comfortable and start liking the music while pumping iron and exercise.
Also Read : Best Wired Earphones Under Rs. 2000 in India
Check Price : Amazon
10. JBL C200SI In Ear
With Mic , Dynamic 8mm drivers
The company that is seen ticking all the right boxes while creating their audio products each time is one and only JBL.
1) Perfect product for the ones who want everything packed in their earphones without having to dig a hole in their pockets.
2) Comes with an in-line microphone for making and receiving calls
Also Read : 10 Best Over-Ear Headphones Under Rs 2,000
3) Very well built including its sturdy wire.
4) Besides superior sound quality, the bass response of the earphones is also fabulous.
Check Price : Amazon
Soundmagic ES18S In-Ear
You will surely be surprised by such quality earphones at this price.
1) Soundmagic ES18S is compatible with almost every device having a 3.5mm jack.
2) It has an amazing frequency response of 15 Hz to 22000 Hz produced from its 10mm Neodymium drivers.
Also Read : Best Earphones Under Rs. 5,000 in India
3) All this combined together brings out the one of the best sound output and listening experience.
Check Price : Amazon
pTron Boom3 Ultima
With Mic , 8mm dual drivers
These are the second dual driver earphones in the list. I am testing these right now. So far , the sound is good. Comfortableness level is ok, I changed the eartips to make them more comfortable. I used them for a few months , they fell a few times. Finally one side has stopped working after 6 months.
For Full Review Read : pTron Boom 3 Dual Driver Earphones Review
1) I like the built quality , the sound adjusting button on the remote mic.
2) No complaints in the bass , all beats are clear and crisp.
3) I like both Bollywood and Hollywood songs on these , can enjoy vocals clearly. Guess dual driver tech is really something to look forward to.
4) One more good thing is the low price , you get a lot for this budget price.
Check Cheapest Price : Amazon
Philips Bass+ SHE4305
With Mic , 12.2 mm speaker drivers
Angled design for natural and comfortable fit
1) Philips boast of it’s bold bass which is produced by big 12.2 mm speaker drivers.
2) Comes with remote controlled mic for calls and music control.
3) If you like Philips products then try these for sure.
4) Philips offer better sound stage and richness as compared to other brands.
Check Latest Price – Amazon
Philips SHE3200 in the ear Wired
With Mic , 14.2 mm Drivers
People who are looking for an earphone without those rubber earbuds , this is the one for them.
1) This is perfect for bass lovers , even if your device produces low sound this headphone will amplify your music and deliver a powerful punch.
2) Plus Philips is a brand you can trust
3) Budget friendly headphones with superior quality.
Check Price : Flipkart
If you have any doubts please feel free to use the comments section below , I will reply ASAP or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
More In Ear Headphones
- 10 Best Earphones Under 1500
- Best In Ear Headphones Under Rs.2000
- 5 Best In Ear (IEM) Headphones Under Rs.3000
- Best Gaming Earphones India
More Over Ear Earphones