Are You Searching for the best Air Fryer ?
Search no more , just read below !
It is good to see people getting conscious of their health but you still have to compromise on taste for having a fat free food. But Not anymore!
The air frying technology has made it possible to eat fried food with 80 percent less oil than the conventional methods, reducing extra calories and fat.
The air fryers have become a lot popular due to their health benefits and the market is now filled with a large number of them.
What are the benefits of using an Air Fryer ?
1) Reduces oil significantly yet creates results that very closely resemble frying – A healthy way to eat delicious food !
2) Minimal loss of natural moisture of foods , eat more natural !
3) Heat is evenly distributed throughout the bulk of the food – Food is cooked better !
5) Highly energy efficient, there is no loss of heat to the surrounding thereby using less energy – Save Electricity !
6) Pungent taste of LPG is avoided thus food tastes more natural – More Tasty !
Below is the list of 10 best air fryers compiled after a lot of research and cooking.
2) The Philips Viva HD9220 is the best air fryer that is currently available in the market and there is not one but many reasons to convince you to buy one.
3) It is available online for a price of ₹9,984 and comes with a warranty of 2 years.
4) The air fryer features auto shutoff feature to prevent the food from overcooking and timer helps you control the exact time for which you want to cook the food.
5) The icing on the cake is how easy it is to clean the air fryer once you are done with cooking.
6) Philips has made an allrounder air fryer that is just perfect for your kitchen.
2) It comes with the same quality assurance from Philips while offering you oil-free healthy food without compromising on taste.
3) This air fryer features a storage space for its cord that helps your kitchen look tidy.
4) It consumes just 1425 watts of power to give you a healthy alternative to the oily food you normally have.
5) The company is also including a book full of mouth-watering recipes that you can try with this air fryer.
6) This is one product for all your frying, grilling, roasting and even baking needs. You can get online for about ₹15,000.
2) The company claims to be 27 percent more energy efficient than its predecessor along with being 38 percent faster in cooking.
3) The company made use of TurboTunnel Freshair technology to help you cook the tastiest food without using excessive oil.
4) In the worst case, if something goes wrong, the company will pick the product from your home and deliver it back after the repairs are done.
5) This is one of a kind service commitment that lets you get it repaired at the comfort of your home. You can grab it from Amazon for ₹5,880.
4 Kenstar Aster Oxy Fryer (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)
2) This Aster Oxy Fryer is really a thing to look at with its cherry red colour and is sure to attract several eyeballs.
3) The design not only looks great but is functional too; the ergonomic design makes frying as easy as twisting a couple of knobs.
4) For a price of ₹6,187, the Kenstar Oxy Fryer operates at 1500 watts for its frying basket size of 3 litres.
5) Apart from frying with just a little bit of oil, the air fryer can also be used for various other cooking methods like roasting and even baking.
6) For you can try out all the amazing recipes, the air fryer comes with a recipe book as well.
2) Pigeon, on the other hand, is a well-known brand and it makes some really great quality products, including this Super Air Fryer that is available for just ₹4,688.
3) Just like many other air fryers, Pigeon has also included two knobs, one to set the temperature while the other one for choosing the desired time.
4) This offers best in class oil free cooking with its 3.2-litre frying basket.
5) Auto switch off feature also adds to the convenience and this air fryer is probably the best you can get at this price.
2) This air fryer is in line with the quality standards that the company has maintained across its lineup.
3) For the health conscious people, the company claims that this air fryer consumes 80 percent less oil than the conventional methods of frying.
4) This product has been designed for serving a smaller family size, hence its 2.2-litre cooking basket.
5) You get all the health benefits of an air fryer along with the quality assurance from a company like Prestige for a price of ₹4,995.
6) The company is also giving a warranty of 1 year covering you against any manufacturing defects.
1) The air frying technology may look futuristic, but the air fryers themselves come with a boring design language with those centuries old knob system.
2) Havells has tried to give the air fryers a modern look and has introduced a digital interface where everything is operated with buttons and its display shows you all the important information.
3) Coming with all the basic benefits of an air fryer, the Havells Prolife Digi comes with a comparatively larger cooking basket with 4 litres of capacity.
4) There are multiple cooking menus for different cuisines, while the heat is trapped inside the fryer and the handle remains cool.
5) It can be purchased online for ₹8,790 and comes with 2 years of warranty.
2) It is a great product for smaller families and offers a variety of cooking techniques without having to use much oil.
3) The air fryer is capable of roasting, frying, baking, steaming and grilling.
4) This air fryer is more convenient to use as the essential controls are given on the top for easy access.
5) The temperature can be set between 80 and 200 degree Celsius. You can get one of these online for ₹4,599 and you will also get an extra grill for free.
Buy Now From : Amazon
2) Their air fryer comes with a modern and sophisticated look with its front digital panel that houses a touch screen for controlling the temperature and time.
3) The air fryer has been completely made out of food grade and environment-friendly materials.
4) Its powerful motor ensures proper circulation of air so that your food is cooked more evenly and quickly.
5) It is available on Amazon for ₹5,499.
2) The people who want to enjoy all the benefits of an air fryer without spending a lot on the product should find this air fryer just the perfect.
3) The product is really easy to operate and will come with a recipe book too.
4) With oil requirement being reduced by as much as 80 percent, you are cutting down on fat which everyone seems to be getting rid of.
5) You won’t have to compromise on taste for maintaining your health. It has a basket capacity of 2.6 litres and consumes 1350 watts of power.
Let’s look at some of the dishes that you can prepare using this appliance.
- French fries
- Pakora recipes
- Dry vegetables
- Chicken wings
- And many many more.
Air Fryer VS Microwave Owen
An air fryer is the most convenient way of cooking a proper meal quickly. One might argue, that a microwave is the quickest method to cook a meal but an air fryer does it better by minimizing the amount of frying oil.
A microwave exhausts the internal hot air continuously thereby letting go of most of the moisture, an air fryer does the opposite.
We would recommend an air fryer to anyone who appreciates a quick and healthy meal. However it is not recommended for re-heating meals.
Also Check Out:
- Top 5 Best Espresso Coffee Machines
- Top 10 Best Rated Split Air Conditioners
- The Top 5 Best RO Water Purifiers
- Top 5 Best Steam Irons Under Rs.1500
- The Top 10 Best Electric Kettles
- Top 5 best bread Toasters
Please do comment below to add your suggestions and feedback , thanks.