True wireless earbuds are the newest fads in the tech industry that has managed to make almost everything wire-free. A host of brands have their truly wireless earphones retailing in India and they are well under the budget category to maintain their affordability. If you’re interested in true wireless earbuds and have been holding off your purchase, then this is the right time to get one for under Rs. 5000.
We have got you covered with a list of 10 best true wireless earbuds that you can buy in India for under Rs. 5000. And if you’re are still confused if you should buy true wireless earbuds or go for the conventional Bluetooth earphones with a neckband then we also have the below-mentioned section for you.
Why buy true wireless earbuds?
1. As their name suggests, such earphones aim to bring a true wireless listening experience, unlike the conventional wireless earphones that still have a wire or a band going behind your neck. Of course, now wires dangle around and need attaching to your phone.
2. While with a normal pair of Bluetooth earphones, you’re required to use both the earpieces, thus, excessively draining battery. With true wireless earbuds, you have the option to even use one of the two earpieces, like for calls, and save battery life.
3. All true wireless earphones need docking in their case for charging and storage. While providing the earbuds the required juice, these cases make it a lot easier to carry the earbuds around without losing them. Most cases are small enough to fit inside your jeans pocket.
4. For the people engaged in sports activities usually find it difficult to manage the wires on their earphones, even the smaller ones on wireless earbuds. The true wireless alternatives make it more convenient so that you can concentrate on your workout.
5. It goes without saying that true wireless earbuds stand at the cutting-edge technology. Most of them support access to voice assistants and many also have app support to manage all their settings easily. They are also smarter with their compact designs that have a touch-based interface.
How we picked these products?
Before picking up any of the products in the following list, we set a strict criterion for them to fulfill for being worth our consideration. A secure and comfortable fit and great sound quality were non-negotiable. Apart from those, the microphone’s quality mattered the most for voice calling while a good battery life remained on our priority. Water and sweat resistance is a bonus and should complete the package.
With these criteria set, we took tens of true wireless earbuds into consideration and evaluated them based on our requirements. The ones that finally made to this list have an excellent customer satisfaction rate and have met, and in certain cases exceeded all our requirements. The budget of Rs. 5000 has quite a few decent offerings that offer a great set of features without breaking the bank.
Top 10 Best True Wireless Earbuds Under Rs. 5000
Below mentioned are some of the best true wireless earphones under Rs. 5000 in 2019.
1. CrossBeats Urban 2019 True Wireless Earbuds
1) The earbuds have a premium matte finish over a minimal design. Both the earbuds and its case are quite compact offering ergonomic fit and storage.
2) CrossBeats has used Bluetooth 5.0 which allows the earbuds to auto pair with each other and with the smartphone you last paired it with.
3) It is IP67 rated and comes with a battery life of up to 12 hours, which includes 3 charges from the case. With fast charging, you can top the case up rather quickly.
4) You can use them for calling using in-built microphones and they also have tap control. With low latency of 60ms, this pair is good for gaming and watching videos.
5) The CrossBeats Urban Earphones support passive noise cancellation and offers thumping bass using its drivers specifically tuned by the company. Google Assistant and Siri are also supported.
2. Blaupunkt BTW01 HD True Wireless Earphones
1) Coming from a German brand, these Blaupunkt earphones bring a seamless user experience that allows user interaction using light touches on the earbuds.
2) Each earbud unit is tiny allowing them to fit inside your ear quite easily without bothering you with their weight. The ear tips are positioned at 45 degrees for a better fit.
3) On a single charge, the earbuds can individually last for up to 6 hours and their case houses a 590mAh battery. You can use it to charge the earbuds up to 3 times.
4) This pair of true wireless earphones supports high definition audio output. With this feature, you get to enjoy possibly the best audio experience in this range.
5) While you comfortably listen to your favourite tracks, you can summon the voice assistant of your phone equally easily using the touch controls.
3. CrossBeats Air True Wireless Earbuds
1) This is another pair of true wireless earbuds from CrossBeats that has an interesting design. The earbuds hang a bit out of your ear and have a matte black finish.
2) For the year 2019, the company updated these for the latest features including beryllium drivers that offer crisp audio output. In fact, these are the best sounding earphones from the brand.
3) Call management through these earphones is extremely easy thanks to the included touch controls. Google Assistant and Siri are accessible with their respective voice commands.
4) With water resistance in place, you can wear them while working out and they won’t even fall off. Each earbud lasts for up to 3-4 hours and the case can give 3 additional charges.
5) Bluetooth 5.0 is supported for enhanced range and clearer sound delivery. The earbuds also offer voice feedback for basic functions.
4. TAGG ZeroG True Wireless Earphones
1) In one-of-a-kind case, each earbud of these TAGG earphones has two drivers packed inside such a small housing. The two dynamic drivers work together to offer an exceptional music listening experience.
2) For sure, these earphones have an elegant design with a shiny black finish. Their case also shares the same finish. At their ends, the dual drivers are visible through a see-through section.
3) Including the battery of the earbuds and their case, you can have a total of 35 hours of music playback time.
4) TAGG ZeroG uses Bluetooth 5.0 for better range and has a Qualcomm cVc 8.0 built-in allowing it to offer passive noise cancellation.
5) Noise cancellation also works when taking or making calls. It uses beamforming from its microphone to precisely capture your voice.
5. Noise Shots X5 Charge True Wireless Earbuds
1) The USP of these Noise true wireless earphones is its battery life. Each unit can last for up to 3-4 hours while the case has the biggest yet 2200mah battery. It can charge the earbuds for 10 more times. Even better, you can also use it as a power bank.
2) With that battery size, the case naturally is a bit larger. The earbuds themselves are quite small and comfortably sit inside your ears without falling off.
3) Offering an ergonomic fit, you will find three pairs of silicone tips to secure it in place. Plus, you can also use your preferred voice assistant depending on your phone OS.
4) Bluetooth 5.0 allows for enhanced connectivity features and stability. The product is rated IPX5 making it sweat and splash-proof.
5) It is available in a total of four colour options and comes with 1 year of warranty.
6. Boult Audio AirBass Tru5ive True Wireless Earphones
1) Its design is as robust as how mouthful its name is. The Tru5ive is one of the cheapest products on this list. You have the option to use either the ear loops or smaller fins.
2) Designed in the USA, the earphones are made to offer the best fit while being comfortable. You can use the interchangeable fins and tips to find the perfect fit.
3) With 3D acoustics, you can expect fuller sound from these earphones. The company has used neodymium drivers that offer deep bass and the earbuds also ensure passive noise isolation.
4) Boult Audio claims that each of its earbuds can last for up to 6 hours while the dock can provide 3 additional charges. It can stay charged for up to 100 hours.
5) You have the option to use earbud separately for mono audio. It uses Bluetooth 5.0 and is resistant to splashes.
7. WeCool Moonwalk X True Wireless Earbuds
1) Apart from being designed to attract attention, the LED rings on both the earbuds let you know the charging status. The case has its own set of indicators.
2) The case holds a 1000mAh battery that can charge these bds within an hour and a half. IT can charge them 10 times for a total playback time of 50 hours.
3) For a clear sound with a stereo effect, the earphone uses Bluetooth 5.0 for improved transmission. You can also choose to use it in mono also using a single earbud.
4) Compatible with both Google Assistant and Siri, you can rest assured of convenience. They are comfortable to fit in your ear and have an IPX5 rating for water resistance.
5) WeCool has specifically included features to makes its bass thump. With the support for HD sound output, you can expect clear across genres.
8. Mivi DuoPods M1 True Wireless Earphones
1) You just need to set these true wireless earphones only once and they will automatically connect with each other and your device. When you’re done, they will disconnect in a similar fashion.
2) For their budget pricing, what you’re getting is a 6-hour battery life from each earbud while the casing can ensure a total runtime of 24 hours.
3) Mivi has a pretty established audio quality across all its audio products and this one is no different. These earbuds can offer you deep bass-filled music while you’ll equally enjoy vocals and highs.
4) All the controls that you might need while calling or listening to music are placed on the earbuds itself. It uses a touch-based interface for all your interactions.
5) Both the case and the earbuds are compact enough for carrying around and are IPX5 rated.
Check Cheapest Price : Amazon
9. Hammer Solo True Wireless Earbuds
1) Interestingly, this pair is available in two options—one with a lid for its case and another without it. Of course, go for the one with a lid.
2) The earbuds themselves are designed according to match a human ear’s shape and fit inside it properly. Its angled tips are perfectly positioned for that purpose.
3) You can rest assured about audio quality with the use of Bluetooth 5.0 which ensures extended range and better audio transmission.
4) This model too supports HD stereo sound that should be enough to suffice the audiophile in you. They are simple to pair and don’t take more than a couple of steps.
5) Each charge of these earbuds can give you a battery life of 2-4 hours. Plus, you’ve additional charges using the case that should be last for a full day.
10. Portronics POR-078 Harmonics Twins True Wireless Earphones
1) Portronics is a renowned brand in the Indian electronics space, particularly in the budget segment. This product also offers incredible value as compared to others.
2) While the earbuds are compact for all kids of use cases, the charging dock is also small enough to fit inside your jeans pocket.
3) You can have a fully charged pair of earbuds within 2 hours. They can last for up to 4 hours on a single charge.
4) Thanks to Bluetooth 5.0 LE, this product from Portronics is made much more energy-efficient. The silicone tips at the end also offer a level of noise isolation.
5) The Harmonics Twins offer great audio quality with support for HD output. All this is done without any wires dangling around.