When it comes to multimedia speakers, 2.1 channel speaker system is the most prevalent one. This type of speaker is affordable, easy to use, and can reproduce great sound quality. So, people tend to look for a 2.1 channel for day to day use.
If you are one of them who is looking for a 2.1 channel speaker, then you have come to the right place. As you might have already guessed that this post will contain reviews of the best 2.1 channel speakers in India.
So, without dillydallying, let’s get to the good part…
Why Buy 2.1 Channel Speakers?
2.1 channel speakers are a type of speaker system that includes two speakers and a subwoofer. The “2” in 2.1 refers to the two main speakers, which are typically left and right speakers that deliver the mid-range and higher frequencies of audio. The “1” in 2.1 refers to the subwoofer, which is responsible for delivering the low-frequency bass sounds.
The addition of a subwoofer to a 2.1 speaker system allows for a fuller, richer audio experience, with more depth and definition in the low-end frequencies. This can be especially important for music genres like hip-hop and electronic dance music, as well as action movies and video games.
2.1 channel speakers are a popular choice for desktop computer setups, as they provide a significant audio upgrade over the built-in speakers on most computers. They can also be used with other audio sources, such as TVs, gaming consoles, and music players, as long as they have the appropriate inputs and outputs.
Pros and Cons 2.1 Channel Speakers
2.1 channel speakers have several pros and cons that should be considered when deciding whether or not to invest in a set of these speakers.
- Improved audio quality: 2.1 channel speakers provide a fuller, richer audio experience with more depth and definition in the low-end frequencies, thanks to the addition of a subwoofer.
- Cost-effective: Compared to more complex speaker setups, 2.1 channel speakers are relatively affordable, making them an attractive option for budget-conscious consumers.
- Space-saving: Since 2.1 channel speakers typically only include two speakers and a subwoofer, they take up less space than larger speaker systems.
- Limited surround sound: 2.1 channel speakers are designed to deliver stereo sound, so they may not provide the immersive surround sound experience that some users are looking for.
- Limited frequency range: While the addition of a subwoofer can improve the low-end frequency range, 2.1 channel speakers may still not be able to reproduce extremely low or high frequencies.
- Less versatility: 2.1 channel speakers may not be compatible with all audio sources, depending on the available inputs and outputs.
Overall, 2.1 channel speakers can be a good choice for users who want to improve their audio experience without investing in a more complex or expensive speaker setup. However, users who prioritize surround sound or a broader frequency range may need to consider other options.
Best 2.1 Channel Speakers in India
1. LG Boom Blastic Multimedia Speakers (LK72B)
If you are looking for a 2.1 channel speaker from a good brand with a lot of features, then you would have to spend a lot of money. However, in the case of this LG speaker, you are getting it at a very cheap price compared to the feature it comes with.
For example, it is a Bluetooth enabled speaker that comes with remote control. At the same time, it also has physical control buttons on the speaker.
With the ‘Bass Blast+’ feature, it can deliver a punchy bass and clear voice reproduction. Other remarkable features are USB port, FM radio, wall-mountable, and auto shutdown after 15 minutes, Aux-in, and so on.
- Comes with a year of warranty
- This one weighs about 2.4 kg
- Its maximum output power is 40 watts
Also Read : 10 Best 4K Monitors in India
2. Philips 2.1 Channel Multimedia Speaker (MMS8085B/94)
Philips is another top brand in manufacturing electrical appliances. And, this 2.1 channel speaker comes from Philips. First of all, the design of this one is a bit different from the usual 2.1 ch speakers. The maximum audio output power is up to 80 watts.
Like most other speakers on our list today, it also has Bluetooth connectivity. Thus, you will be able to control it using the remote control system it comes with.
Unfortunately, the remote control doesn’t come with the battery inside. And, it also has a USB port for playing songs or audio from USB flash drives.
- Comes with Bluetooth connectivity\
- This one has 1 year of warranty
- The weight of this speaker set is 8.9 kg
3. Sony 2.1 Channel Multimedia Speaker System (SA-D20 C E12)
Whether it is a headphone, speaker, or an earphone, Sony will be at the top when it comes to offering the best audio components in the world. This 2.1 channel speaker from Sony comes with a lot of advanced features. For instance, it is a wireless speaker that uses Bluetooth technology to connect to other devices.
Also, you can use USB flash devices to play music on this. The sound quality is up to the mark. It comes with a remote control system with which you can control the speaker from a distance.
However, one of the drawbacks of this one is that there is no option to control the bass. Also, there is no physical volume knob for controlling the volume without the remote control. So, you should take care of your remote control. Otherwise, this is a great 2.1 ch speaker system.
- It comes with Bluetooth connectivity
- Comes with 1 year of warranty
- It weighs about 5 KG
- The maximum output power is 60 watts
Also Read : 10 Best Soundbars in India
4. Infinity (JBL) 2.1 Channel Multimedia Speaker (Hard rock 210)
This one comes at a reasonable price. At the same time, it is also a feature-rich 2.1 channel speaker. You will get two 3.5 inch tweeter and a 6.5-inch subwoofer for the best quality sound. It is also another Bluetooth enabled speaker. You can control the speaker using the supplied remote control.
This Infinity speaker also has 3 built-in equalizer modes such as gaming, music, and movie. You can select them directly from the remote. This one also has a USB port for playing songs from your pen-drive or your memory card. Additionally, it also comes with RCA to Aux connectivity.
- The speaker weighs about 703 g
- Its maximum output power is 100 watts
- Comes with Bluetooth connectivity
Also Read : 11 Best Studio Monitor Speakers in India
Also Read : 10 Best Party Speakers With Good Bass
5. Samsung HW 2.1 Channel Multimedia Speaker (K20)
The next one on our list if from Samsung. And, this is a great 2.1 ch speaker with a plethora of features. For the record, it is a wired speaker. And, it also has the USB port and AUX-in connectivity. It has physical buttons for customizing the bass and the treble.
The subwoofer has a power output of 20 watts. And the 2 tweeters are of 10 watts each. In that sense, the total power output range of this speaker system is 40 watts.
According to most buyers, this is one of the best 2.1 channel speakers in India for a good price.
- This speaker set weighs 5.3 kg
- Its maximum output power is 40 watts
- Has 1 year of warranty
Also Read : 10 Best Bluetooth Speakers Under Rs. 1000
6. Swans 2.1 Computer Multimedia Speakers (M10)
Are you looking for a unique 2.1 ch speaker in India? Then this one from Swans can be your top pick. Why? Because it comes with an attractive design. From the look of it, you will fall in love with it. And, the sound quality is also at the top with other high-end speakers.
The frequency response of this speaker is from 120 Hz to 20 KHz. And, it features a 5 inch subwoofer with a couple of 3 inch tweeter.
With the 31 watts of total RMS output, you will be able to enjoy listening to music all the time. The volume control knob is located at the front with a nice touch of blue light around it.
- Comes with a 1 year of warranty
- It weighs about 6 kg
- The dimension of the speakers are 25.8 x 15.4 x 24.5 cm
7. Logitech Z333 2.1 Sprk Set
If you are a gamer, then you will be familiar with Logitech. And, if you want a Bluetooth 2.1 channel speaker from Logitech, this one should be on your list. Even though this is a wireless speaker, it comes with a wired volume control knob.
Also, the wired volume knob is integrated with the headphone jack. The nominal power output of this speaker from Logitech is up to 40 watts. And the maximum power output is up to 80 watts. So, you can expect a loud and rich sound reproduction from the speaker set.
- The speakers’ maximum output power is 80 watts
- The dimension of this product is 35 x 23.5 x 21.7 cm
- This weighs about 4.45 kg
Also Read : 10 Best Home Theater System With Bass in India
8. Edifier Multimedia 2.1 Active Speaker (M3600D)
If you are in a budget constraint, you can go with this 2.1 ch speaker from Edifier. This brand is known for offering featureful products at a decent price. It is made with a high-quality MDF cabinet with a laminated finish.
It comes with coaxial, AUX, optical, and line-in inputs. The total RMS power output of this speaker set is 200 watts.
Whereas the subwoofer has 130 watts of power output and both the satellites have 35 watts each. All in all, this can be a fairly good 2.1 ch speaker.
- This speaker set has 1 year of warranty
- The weighty of this speaker set is 9.53kg
- The dimension of this is 30.5 x 42.5 x 27.9 cm
Also Read : 10 Best Bluetooth Speakers Under Rs 2000
9. Philips 2.1 CH Multimedia Speakers (MMS2260B)
This one comes from Philips. It also a Bluetooth enabled 2.1 channel speaker system. For your convenience, they have kept the power and volume switches at the front. The total RMS output power of this speaker set is 60 watts.
Additionally, it has a USB port for playing audio from a pen-drive or flash drive. On top of that, it also has FM radio functionality. The design of this speaker set is also aesthetically pleasing. Overall, for an affordable price, this one can be a good pick.
- It comes with Bluetooth connectivity
- Comes with a year of warranty
- The weight of this product is 5.83 kg
Also Read : 10 Best Ceiling Speakers in India
10. Panasonic HiFi Speaker System (SC-HT22GW-K)
If you are looking for a cheap yet feature-packed 2.1 channel speaker, then you can go with this. This is a Bluetooth 2.1 ch speaker with a stylish design. You can control the speaker using the remote control system. And, after you have paired your device with this one, you won’t have to pair it again and again.
It will automatically be connected with the device once you turn on the Bluetooth function on both the speaker and the source device. The maximum RMS power output of this speaker is 50 watts. Another great feature of this speaker is that it has both AUX and USB connectivity. Along with that, it also features FM radio function.
- The frequency response range if from 40 Hz to 20 KHz
- Comes with Bluetooth connectivity system
- It has 1 year of warranty
F&D 2.1 Channel Multimedia Speakers(A140X)
Even though this is the last speaker on our list, it actually packs a lot of features. Yes, the sound quality might not be of the best quality compared to the expensive ones. But, you can definitely check this out if you are in a tight budget. It is equipped with two 2.5 inch drivers for the satellites and a 4 inch bass driver for the subwoofer. One great feature of this speaker set is that it has a multicolor LED system at the front of the subwoofer.
It also sports the USB port and FM radio functionality. With the addition of Bluetooth 4.0, you can connect it with any Bluetooth enabled device wirelessly. And, the supplied remote control can be used to control this speaker from a long distance. The frequency response of the subwoofer is from 45 Hz to 105 Hz. Whereas, the satellites come with a frequency response range from 160 Hz to 20 KHz.
- Has 1 year of warranty
- It comes with Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- The weight of this speaker set is 3.5 kg
Other speaker options available beyond 2.1 channel speakers?
If users prioritize surround sound or a broader frequency range, there are other speaker options available beyond 2.1 channel speakers. Here are a few examples:
- 5.1 channel speakers: These systems include five speakers and one subwoofer, providing more complete surround sound than 2.1 channel speakers. The additional speakers allow for a more immersive audio experience, making them a good choice for home theater setups.
- 7.1 channel speakers: These systems are similar to 5.1 channel speakers but include two additional speakers, providing even more complete surround sound. They may be a good choice for larger home theater rooms or for users who want an even more immersive audio experience.
- Bookshelf speakers: These are typically small, portable speakers that can be placed on a bookshelf or desk. They may not provide the same level of bass response as larger speakers, but they can still deliver high-quality audio in a compact and versatile package.
- Floor-standing speakers: These are larger, more powerful speakers that are designed to be placed on the floor. They can deliver a wider frequency range and more powerful bass response than smaller speakers, making them a good choice for users who prioritize audio quality over space-saving.
Ultimately, the choice of speaker system will depend on the user’s individual needs and preferences, as well as their budget and available space.
2.1 Speaker vs. Studio Monitors?
2.1 speakers and studio monitors are both audio playback devices that are used to deliver high-quality audio, but they are designed for different purposes and offer distinct advantages and disadvantages.
2.1 speakers are designed for use in home audio and entertainment setups. They typically include two small speakers and a subwoofer, providing a stereo audio experience with enhanced bass response. 2.1 speakers are easy to set up and use and are often relatively affordable. They can be a good choice for users who want to upgrade their audio experience without investing in more complex or expensive audio equipment.
On the other hand, studio monitors are designed for use in professional audio applications, such as recording studios or film production studios. They are typically more expensive than 2.1 speakers and are designed to deliver a flat, accurate frequency response with minimal coloration or distortion. This allows users to accurately monitor and analyze audio recordings and mixes, ensuring that they sound good across a range of playback devices.
While studio monitors offer superior accuracy and clarity compared to 2.1 speakers, they may not provide the same level of bass response or dynamic range. They also typically require additional equipment, such as a dedicated amplifier, to operate properly.
In summary, 2.1 speakers are a good choice for users who want to improve their home audio experience without investing in more complex equipment. Studio monitors are a good choice for professional audio applications, where accuracy and clarity are of the utmost importance.
So, we have provided you with the list and reviews of the best 2.1 channel speakers in India. We hope this post will help you to choose the best one for you.
If you have selected your next 2.1 ch speaker from this list, you can let us know about the performance of that in the comments section below. Also, if you think we have missed any of your favorite ones, you can share them with us by leaving your comment below.
Also Read :
Best 4.1 Channel Speakers in India
10 Best LED TV in India (Smart / Non Smart)