Newly launched and bestselling Induction cooktops
The average Indian kitchen is getting smarter and it has got into it even before smartphone was a thing. A number of modern gadgets are replacing the older methods of cooking and making the process faster and easier.
Induction cooktops are slowly becoming a necessity for a kitchen and almost everyone is looking to buy one for their kitchen or replace their old ones. Here is a comprehensive list to let you select the best induction cooktop for your kitchen based on its features and your budget.
Top 10 Best Induction Cooktops
2) This is the best induction cooktop that is currently available in the market currently and it offers a number of features to make cooking easier and a lot faster.
3) It has 10 preset menus for different Indian recipes and hour setting of up to 3 hours. With a maximum power draw of 2100W, the induction cooktop can heat the plate up to 270-degree Celsius.
4) This premium looking induction cooktop is available for Rs. 3,859.
Buy Now From : Amazon
2) The Philips HD4928/01 is a great alternative to the one mentioned on the top If you don’t wish to spend a bit less money.
3) This one is available for Rs. 2,589 on Amazon and offers an impressive set of features.
4) It has the same beautiful design that not only looks good but also helps you cook delicious dishes. You will get up to 3 hours of timer setting and multiple preset menus for Indian dishes.
5) Along with this, the induction cooktop also has an auto off feature to cook food safely. The power consumption of the product is rated at 2100W.
2) This cooktop is an entry level product from the company that gets the job done really well. Designed specifically for Indian customers, the cooktop features a list of Indian dishes with the programmed settings.
3) The product consumes as little as 1500W of energy and is quite a popular product among the masses.
4) Prestige has included a child safety lock to prevent injuries and it also has heat sensors to keep the temperature in check. It can be grabbed online for Rs. 1,825 with 1 year of warranty.
1) This induction cooktop from Havells offers some of the most advanced features to the mid-range segment of the cooktops.
2) The buyers will be able to experience features such as auto pan detection and auto power off, which are generally seen in the higher priced products.
3) There are a number of more such features while it cooktop costs just Rs. 2,570 online.
4) For helping you cook faster, the product comes with six cooking functions that act as a one-touch setup for cooking.
5) There is an option to choose the power control and there is an LED display to show you the important information. For security, the cooktop also shuts off when the temperature is high.
2) Talking about the features of this induction cooktop from Bajaj, there is a total of 5 preset menus which will automatically select the optimum temperature and wattage for the food.
3) Moreover, if you want to just warm your food, the cooktop has that setting too.
4) To keep the users safe, Bajaj has ensured that the cooktop shuts off when no vessel is kept on it for 1 minute.
5) The power consumption is rated at 1600W. You will get all these features for Rs. 2,649 and it is available online.
Buy Now From : Amazon
2) You can select from a number of pre-programmed menus, to be precise, there are eight.
3) The company claims it to be four times more energy efficient than the similar products and will keep your electricity bills low.
4) Apart from this, the cooktop also has an auto shut-off that further saves energy while providing safety as well.
5) This product from Preethi is quite durable and should last really long and it also has child lock feature.
6) Consuming about 2000W of power, the cooktop can be purchased online for Rs. 4,379, which may be on a higher side for a few.
2) With so many features included, it becomes even more important to make them easy to use and Usha has ensured this for the buyers.
3) One of the major features is its preset menu with 6 different options.
4) There is also a digital heat indicator for the cooking zone and a number of variable temperature and time settings.
5) Above all, the induction cooker is light enough to move around with ease while it consumes 2000W of power.
Buy Now From : Amazon | Flipkart
2) The biggest problem that the users of induction cooktop face is to clean it once you have cooked your meal.
3) This cooktop from Kenstar comes with an anti-magnetic glass plate to help you clean it very easily.
4) Having said that, there is also the auto pan detection feature that will heat the induction only when it senses a pan on top of it otherwise it won’t heat.
5) This is a great safety feature as well. Controlling the cooktop has also been made easier and you can cook just at the touch of a button. It is available online for Rs. 2,650.
2) Coming to the product itself, it comes with an elegant design that would complement your kitchen.
3) Adding to that, the cooktop will come with dual heat sensors for better usability.
4) The products of Pigeon are optimised for Indian users and you will get seven Indian menus for setting the cooktop up without much hassle.
5) The auto shut-off feature also comes with this cooktop which is available at a really low price.
6) You can get one of these Pigeon induction cooktops for just Rs. 1,349.
2) Moreover, you can get it in two colour options – blue and red to suit your liking. Not only looks, the cooktop is also good in overall usability and its features.
3) For the price of Rs. 1,389, what you will get is a space to store its power cord, tact control switch, and a handful more standard features.
4) Its power consumption is rated at 1200W and the buyers will get one year of warranty on this cooktop from Bajaj.
5) This is one of the best induction cooktops that you can but in this price range.
Also Check Out:
- Top 5 Best Espresso Coffee Machines
- Top 10 Best Rated Split Air Conditioners
- The Top 5 Best RO Water Purifiers
- Top 5 Best Steam Irons Under Rs.1500
- The Top 10 Best Electric Kettles
- Top 5 best bread Toasters
Please do comment below to add your suggestions and feedback , thanks.