Winters are already on their full swing and you might already have felt the need for heaters all around the house. Room heaters get a really high demand even before the winters show up at the doorsteps. Based on the room size you want the heater for and of course your budget, there are a huge number of room heaters available in the market.
A 2000 watt room heater can heat up to 200 sq. Ft. area of a room. So you will need 10 watt per square feet of area. Find your room areal by length into breadth.
To ensure that the process of finding the best option for yourself isn’t tiresome at all, we have curated a list of some of the best room heaters you can buy this season. The list includes room heaters from a wide price range so that all of you can find the best one that fits your budget.
Top 10 Best Low Priced Room Heaters
1 Orpat OEH-1220 (low priced)
1) Coming with a long-lasting heating element, this room heater from Orpat can last for quite long.
3) Even when the heater is working at its full potential, its body won’t get heated at all. The safety grill on the front protects you from any mishap.
4) If you have a medium sized room, then the heater of this capacity would be perfect for you.
5) Its fan design also allows you to use the product as a fan when not running as the heater. For this low price of , it is hard to find a better room heater than this.
1) In case you are looking for an option from Usha, you can have this room heater.
2) The company has ensured all the safety measures and has included the thermal cut out along with fall protection switch.
3) The overall build of the heater is designed for placing it on the floor to ensure better ergonomics and efficient heating.
4) There is a special fan-only setting along with adjustable heating positions. While you can select is as per your need, the power settings can jump between 1200 watts and 2000 watts for better heating of the room.
5) It comes with a warranty of 1 year.
1) With the max power capacity of 2000 watts, this room heater from Morphy Richards is the only product you would need this winter season.
2) As you would expect, it is a well-designed product that is not only functional but also looks better than others.
3) The company has also included a warranty of 2 years with this heater.
4) For added convenience, the product comes with two knobs to adjust the power input and temperature.
5) These knobs are placed on the side and the front only has the grill to position it right in front of you.
6) Along with that, you will also get indicator lights and a handle to carry the room heater around with ease.
Buy Now – Amazon | Flipkart (NA)
4 Orpat OEH-1250 (low priced)
1) There are times when you want a more compact room heater that doesn’t take a lot of space in your room, then you can get this one from Orpat.
3) It is a fan based room heater that comes two knobs and an indicator light at the bottom.
4) Like you’d expect from a fan-based room heater, it makes some noise that shouldn’t be too distracting.
5) The company has included a number of safety features that come handy to protect you as well as the heater from any sort of damage.
1) Though a bit on the premium side, what you are getting is a futuristic looking room heater from Havells.
3) The two knobs of the heater sit on its top to help you easily adjust the temperature and the power input.
4) There is a large grill on the front for disseminating the heat throughout the room. You can grab this 2000-watt room heater online.
6 Orpat ORH-1410 (low priced)
1) This is a more of a conventional room heater based on the radiant source for heating the room.
2) Besides costing less, this kind of room heaters also consume less power to function. This is a portable unit being a compact room heater that doesn’t have a lot of tech to add to its weight and overall size.
3) You will be getting a nickel chrome plated reflector for efficiently reflecting the heat towards the room.
4) The heating element is covered with nickel chrome plated mesh grill for your safety.
5) It is a 1000-watt room heater and comes with a warranty of 2 years. It is available online at a very very low price.
1) More on the conventional side, this room heater from Maharaja is based on radiant technology.
3) The two quartz heating tubes of the product ensure that your heats faster in this cold weather. It comes with the ISI mark, so you can trust it completely.
4) There are two heat settings with one running at 400 watts and the other at 800 watts.
5) Products under the Maharaja Whiteline lineup come with quite an elegant design so that your room looks even better with the addition of a new gadget.
1) Apart from the fan-based one mentioned above, Usha also has a radiant room heater for the people looking for a budget alternative.
3) It will last for quite a long time with the powder coating on the outside.
4) With the included knob, you can set the heating position as per your convenience either at 400 watts and 800 watts.
5) There is an easy to use handle included at the back of the room heater allowing you to pick it up easily and place it anywhere.
9 Havells Oil Filled (high priced)
1) Not everyone needs a heater for a small or medium-sized room, but for a larger room.
2) This room heater from Havells is a great option in case you are one of those. As you would expect from a premium room heater, this one comes with a bunch of safety features including auto turn off in case the heater tilts or falls.
3) All the controls of the heater are on the front that also has gold accents. To make its movement easier, castor wheels have been included in the heater.
4) With the added features and the large size comes along is the hefty price tag, which is fine for the size of heater you are looking at.
10 Morphy OFR11F (high priced)
1) Another product in the premium segment is from Morphy Richards that packs a similar feature set as the Havells one mentioned above.
3) Cord management has also been taken care of with the included cord winder.
4) Tip-over switch and castor wheels come standard on room heaters of this range are also included in this heater.