Searching for the best home theater under 30,000 ?
Search No More !! Read Below !
When it comes to choosing the right home theater for your setup we are prone to look for some specific criteria about it. We usually look for a hi-fi theater for a best possible video and audio output, combining them for a complete enjoyment. The third factor we take into account is the price. This time, we have compiled best home theater systems for those who don’t want to spend more than 30k.
Also Check Out Our:
For admirers of beautiful display presentation and terrific sound, we present you top 10 home theaters under 30k.
Top 10 Best Sounding Home Theaters Under Rs. 30,000 in India
1. Philips HTB5580/94
1) Empower the home entertainment experience with Phillips home theater system. Provides a powerful 1000 W with a deep bass effect and a pervasive 3D Blu-ray Disc playback.
2) With Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio Essential content from Blu-ray Disc media will convey the best sound possible.
3) The reproduced sound is almost no different from the studio’s original, so you’ll hear exactly what you need to hear. The bass isn’t up to the task with this one, but it can be fixed by modifying the subwoofer.
4) Active 3D technology uses the latest generation of fast-overlaying screens to achieve true depth and realism in full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution.
4) Blu-ray offers uncompressed surround sound that makes your sound experience incredibly real, however, for optimal sound output, utilization in small rooms is the best choice.
5) Simply pair your Bluetooth devices with NFC (Near Field Communications) technology for one-touch connectivity. You can slide your NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet with the NFC area on the speaker to turn on the speaker, start Bluetooth pairing, and start streaming music.
6) Nothing is perfect and this product has its flaws too. Although the features are decent and quite useful, the Bluetooth range is not that great. Also, the material is very dust-attractive. Overall, features this product provides are really worth the price.
2. Philips HTD5520/94
1) The Philips HTD5520/94 Home theatre is a perfect device to supplement your multimedia enjoyment. It comes with a technology that achieves ideal sound quality and, together with additional features like Dolby sound and bass pipes, delivers intense and fresh sound.
2) The polished body design of this home theater will easily match your room theme while the minimized structure and space sparing design makes it simple to accommodate. This appliance is also equipped with the karaoke feature to improve your entertainment.
3) The 1000W RMS reproduction of this device conveys strong and clear sound so you get the opportunity to appreciate theater-like sound sharpness at your home. The speakers have double bass pipes that guarantee profound bass output.
4) This device is adorned with an easy connectivity. To boost video output, this home theatre comes with HDMI support that lets you watch images in HD quality. It also features the Bluetooth for seamless connectivity with other devices.
5) It supports standard audio and video formats, but not that many of them. This is where the unexciting elements come to play. The Philips HTD5520/94 does not support that many formats, which can create some problems for users. For example, there is no support for commonly used MP4 and MKV formats.
6) Some users have reported bad FM signal and generally unsatisfying sound when listening to FM. The bass is also a bit stronger compared to other frequencies.
Since there are many mixed feeling about this particular product, our advice is to choose for yourself and see what fits you well.
3. Logitech Z906 Surround Sound
1) The Logitech Z906 is a 5.1 set of THX-certified amplifiers and speakers packed in a completely new design. Logitech lists the 500W RMS power of which the 165W goes to the subwoofer.
2) The 5.1. speaker system enables the decoding of soundtracks encoded in Dolby Digital or DTS format, which gives detailed surround sound. If you love basses that can shake your home, then by setting a subwoofer with side-firing technology you will achieve a bass without any distortions.
3) Logitech surround speakers can convert dual channel stereo into full surround sound experience.
Designed to be compatible with the existing home entertainment system in your living room. You can simultaneously connect up to six audio devices.
4) They feature an easily readable screen, and a stackable design so that the control consoles look harmonious with your home entertainment system.
5) To achieve greater comfort, the added wireless remote control allows you to control while listening without getting out of the couch. Additionally, the sound from satellites placed on the walls transforms each room into a real cinema hall.
6) After stating what’s good, let us focus a bit on the downsides. Weak power section makes this product a less likely to last long and Logitech doesn’t provide much service to this product after warranty gets over.
4. Sony BDV-E3200 Blu Ray
1) BDV–E3200 is a 5.1 1000 W Blu-Ray system with an inbuilt amplifier. It supports Blu-Ray 3D, for a stunning 3D movie enjoyment, but you will need a compatible 3D TV and an HDMI cable.
2) For connectivity, we have Bluetooth and NFC which can be used to stream music files from your mobile. It also features wifi with DLNA for playing Internet content directly to your system.
3) Features many audio decoding options, including Dolby Digital, DTS-HD. Provides a great surround sound in Blu-Ray supports. Talking about the sound modes, this product comes with three pre-configured sound modes but doesn’t have any equalizer settings, which is a disadvantage.
4) The design looks sleek and stylish with metal finishing. Features a web browser so your non-smart TV becomes a smart TV, to some extent.
5) The biggest con of this product is the lack of custom equalizer settings. There are not many inputs present in the Blu-Ray player, so it’s impossible to connect anything other than TV to this system. Blu-ray and amplifier are in a single machine, which means if the Blu-Ray stops, your whole system is useless.
6) Overall, if you are looking for a home entertainment system for watching TV, this may be a good option. For other purposes, there are better options on the market.
5. Sony DAV-TZ145
1) Sony DAV-TZ145 has high definition video quality and solid sound quality due to the S master digital amplifier. Enhance your multimedia experience with this home theater system that supports both CDs and DVDs.
2) Even though DAV-TZ140 comes with an HDMI Output (Upscale 1080p for DVD), with USB movie playback feature (Xvid and MPEG4 Simple Profile), the lack of supported formats may chase some users off.
3) The 5.1 channel system offers a multitude of options to create a surround experience. The microsattelite speakers and the subwoofer will allow you to hear the full range.
4) This system is compact and immaculate. It has the ability to fit into small spaces enhancing your home decoration.
5) Supports the Dolby True HD, Digital Plus, and other encoders/decoders. Comes with a variety of connectivity options with an HDMI output, a USB port, a composite video output and an audio line analog in/out. Here we can see that it lacks AUX and Bluetooth connectivity.
6) Although you would expect superb sound quality due to the S master amplifier, in reality, that is not the case. The audio execution is kind of lackluster, solid at best.
7) Judging by how they described it, we expected more. At the end, this is a perfectly fine system for TV and movies, but not much for music.
6. Logitech 980-000430
1) Logitech 980-000430 is a home theater system for those who want to feel the big 5.1 channel surround sound of music, movies, and games.
2) Multiple inputs allow you to set your system the way you want. Connect PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, iPod, DVD player and more. With 3D stereo, you will experience complete surround sound, even from two-channel sources.
3) The design quality feels firm, so you don’t have to worry about breaking them. The subwoofer and satellite speakers are small enough to be easily moved around and put in different places.
4) As for the sound quality, they sound great considering the price. The games and movies will play out smoothly, but the music may sound iffy at times. The mids and highs sound great at any volume, but the subwoofer can’t handle too high volumes.
5) There is a headphone outlet at your disposal and a volume control button on one of the speakers. The quality of the headphone output isn’t that great, so we recommend to use the output of your computer for headphones. On the back of the subwoofer, you can find the settings for adjusting the bass.
6) All around, if you want to casually listen to music, have 3D sound for a TV set or maybe even for your computer, we highly recommend these speakers.
Check Latest Price : Amazon
7. Yamaha Speaker Package NS-P40
1) Yamaha NS-P40 is a compact set of speakers for the home theater system. It consists of four satellites, a central speaker, and an active subwoofer. Compatible with HD audio formats this set delivers a powerful bass thanks to advanced YST II technology.
2) Closer inspection of the speakers reveal lightweight build quality that may turn away some users, but NS-P40 is a nicely made little system. The satellites are styled in a sleek gloss-black finish, with a curvy back end.
3) The center speaker is horizontally aligned for effortless placement wherever you want it. Also, the speakers contain keyhole openings for wall mounting.
4) The speakers come with a punchy sound and clear highs and mids. The active subwoofer has its own amplifier and is perfect for small rooms, but struggles in big ones and on high volumes, as is the case with most sets in this price range.
Check Latest Price : Amazon
8. F&D F6000 U
1) F&D F6000 U is an elegantly designed 5.1 channel 6500 W PMPO speaker system with bass boost. It is a multimedia speaker system uniquely designed to provide users with a power-packed home theater surround sound experience.
2) This system comes with a remote control and a catalog and it is quite easy to use. Features a built-in AVR – Automatic Voltage Regulator for improved safety. Features a USB/SD reader which supports MP3/WMA dual formats for simple plug and play, as well.
3) The build is elegant and glossy, with an attractive design.
4) F6000 U aims to improve your audio listening experience with the speakers omnidirectional dispersion of sound waves for HD surround sound and the subwoofer with an 8-inch bass driver.
5) The sound of this set is seemingly fine. The outstanding bass will shake your room, but the other frequency ranges aren’t up to the mark. Mids are solid, treble is not that great. Overall, F6000 U is a good product for home usage, but lacks proper sound clarity, as it isn’t made out of wood.
9. Philips SPA8000B/94
1) SPA A8000B/94 is Phillips’ speaker system with 120W sound output and Bluetooth connectivity, which allows easy wireless connection to other Bluetooth devices, so you can play your favorite music from any smartphones, tablets or even laptops.
2) Features file transferability, you can easily access more music and photos with the USB and SD card slots. Also, contains the built-in FM tuner for listening to your favorite songs or news from a radio station.
3) The 5.1 channel speakers provide melodious sound and the massive subwoofer lets you produce good-sounding bass up to 80% volume. For a compensation, the treble is less noticeable and lacks some clarity. The woofer has an inbuilt display for cooler looks and better overview.
4) The speakers and subwoofer are mainly wooden, with a plastic front panel, which allows them to produce melodious sound and satisfying bass. For our final say, if you are planning to buy a speaker system for Rs. 8000, this one is definitely for you.
10. Mitashi 9500 Watts PMPO
1) Experience great audio with Mitashi’s 9500 Watts PMPO Peak Momentary Power Output, which is maximum power that a speaker can handle within a short period of time.
2) This six-channel audio system features five speakers and one subwoofer to give a surround sound experience. In reality, surround sound isn’t that great with this one because of low-quality sound from rear speakers.
3) The Mitashi HT 6125 BT system comes with a built-in FM radio so you can enjoy listening to music on radio stations.
4) Features a Bluetooth mode so you can play all your music from any Bluetooth enabled devices. Also, contains a remote for control from a distance.
5) The sound quality with this one is ok. The bass pulls it out, as it’s quite powerful. Other frequency tones seem average. Final say, this is a very solid product, with some flaws, but it pays out.
Things to Look Out For When Buying a Home Theater
Plastic and natural wood are the main materials from which speakers are built: how to choose the best? Plastic is cheaper but is characterized by resonant sound, which affects the sound quality as a whole. Therefore, it is necessary to give the wood the advantage, if not for all speakers, then at least for the subwoofer.
Characterized by the frequency range. The indicator provides reliable sound reproduction. Speakers can be considered good if they can reproduce an entire audio range of 20 to 4000 Hz.
Despite the obvious importance of all home theater components, the soul is in good acoustics. Choose the home theater which can create good acoustics according to the room you want to use it in.
The lack of power amplifier has a negative impact on the sound dynamics and its volume, but if the amplifier output is larger than the power of speakers, the speakers can be damaged.
The more different devices you can connect to the system, the system is better, but also, more expensive.
It’s obvious that the price is one of the most important parts of choosing the right system. Be careful about buying overpriced or more expensive ones if you don’t actually need such power.