Let’s face it, no one wants to sit in a stinky car and spend the most part of their day in a foul mood. And can you even imagine picking up your date in a weird-smelling car? That is definitely not going to lead you to a second date!
This is why it is important that you keep your car clean and smelling fresh from the inside as well. Realistically, it’s not possible to clean your car every day and a lot of things often leave behind smells that are not easily removed after cleaning as well. In such situations, a good car air freshener can do wonders. It will not only make you love driving your car but will also attract more people to accompany you.
In this guide, we have listed down a few tips to help you make this decision and have also mentioned the top 10 products that you can purchase for your car.
Choose a Good Scented Freshener
Finally, choose a car air freshener which has a good smell and will be able to get rid of the bad smell in your car. However, make sure that you don’t choose a strong fragrance which can irritate people with allergic reactions but at the same time, it shouldn’t be too mild as well.
Best Car Air Fresheners in India
Here are the top 10 car air fresheners that you can check out and purchase for your car.
1. Godrej Aer Twist Air Freshener
1) One of the most popular brands for purchasing a hygienic and good-quality car air freshener is Godrej AER.
2) Each product by this brand is properly tested and manufactured according to the health rules and regulations which is why Godrej AER Twist Car Air Freshener is one of the best products in the market to get rid of the bad car odors.
3) This is a gel-based car air freshener so it is spill-proof and can be placed on your dashboard without much difficulty.
4) Its fragrance is not strong so it won’t cause any irritation or allergic reactions but will make your car smell good for at least 60 days.
5) Plus, since there is a twist mechanism, you can control the fragrance strength easily. Plus, there are eight fragrances available so you can choose a fragrance that will boost your mood.
6) So, if you are looking for an effective car air freshener that is long-lasting and easy to use then Godrej Aer Twist Air Freshener is the perfect product for you.
2. My Shaldan Lemon Car Air Freshener
One of the top oil-based car air fresheners, My Shaldan Lemon Car Air freshener is one of the oldest air fresheners as well which was launched in Japan. Its main ingredient is orange oil which is derived by cold-pressing the orange peels.
1) A solitary can of this car air freshener contains oil from around 500 orange peels which have a long-lasting fragrance and can last up to 60 days.
2) Apart from making your car smell fresh and sunny, there are many other health benefits of using My Shaldan Lemon Car Air Freshener.
3) Orange oil which is used in this car air freshener helps in reducing stress and tension and helps in the right brain functioning as well.
4) It also treats depression and promotes blood circulation, water retention, and so on.
So, if you want a car air freshener who will not only have a long-lasting fragrance but is good for your body and mind as well then My Shaldan is the best car air freshener for you.
3. Ambi Pur Car Air Freshener
Another great car air freshener to consider is the Ambi Pur Car Air Freshener.
1) This product has an invigorating smell that is therapeutic and can help you relax after a tiring and stressful day.
2) The fragrance is fresh and relaxing and doesn’t cause any allergic reactions so it is safe to use as well.
3) One of the best things about this car air freshener is that it maintains the fragrance even when the car is closed so you are welcomed with a fresh-smelling car every day.
4) It is super easy to install in your car as well so you won’t need any professional help. The fragrance can last up to 45 days but if you use it daily then the bottle can get over in just a month.
Overall, this is a good choice for anyone who is looking for a budget-friendly car air freshener for their car.
4. Godrej Aer Click Car Vent Air Freshener
One of the advanced car air fresheners which are easy to install and use is the Godrej Aer Click Car Air Freshener.
1) This car air freshener has a lightweight modular design and can be placed on an AC car vent with the help of the in-built clip.
2) The design also makes it easier to refill the car air freshener and the clever gel technology used makes this product spill-proof.
3) It also comes with a click mechanism that allows you to control the fragrance intensity easily.
4) Since it uses gel, it can easily last up to 60 days with every refill. Finally, you also have the option of choosing from 6 fragrances available which make this such a popular product among the customers.
5. Sepia Citrus Fresh Oil Base Car Air Freshener
Yet another effective oil-based car air freshener which comes in a glass bottle is the Sepia Citrus Car Air Freshener.
1) This product is specifically designed to get rid of the bad odor in the car by absorbing it and keeps it fresh with its natural smell.
2) Since it is compact in size, it is easily portable and can be taken on trips to ensure that your car always smells fresh and pleasant.
3) Since it is formulated with citrus essence, this car air freshener spreads uniformly in your car and doesn’t have an overwhelming fragrance as well.
4) The built-in vents on the glass container allows for a smooth and easy use, ensuring that your car smells good for a long time.
6. Areon Gel Air Freshener for Car
One of the only car air fresheners which is environment-friendly, Areon Gel Air Freshener comes in 6 different fragrances and is super easy to use.
1) This gel-based car air freshener can last up to 8 weeks and has an energizing fragrance which can help you stay calm and relaxed.
2) Another great thing about this car air freshener is that it has a long-lasting smell but doesn’t cause any irritation or allergic reactions.
3) Plus, since it is long-lasting, you don’t have to use it in short intervals as it keeps your car smelling fresh and good for a considerable amount of time.
4) It comes in a jar which makes it easy to place in your car and use it. Trust me, if you are looking for a good, environment-friendly car air freshener then Areon Gel Air Freshener is the best choice for you.
Also Read : 13 Best USB Car Charger in India
7. Involve Your Senses Car Air Freshener
Involve Your Senses Car Air Freshener is another top product which is non-liquid car perfume and is leak proof.
1) This organic car air freshener won’t damage your seat, dashboard, etc. like liquid car air fresheners which makes it such a popular product.
2) Since it has a powerful fragrance, it works wonderfully in cars like SUVs and Sedans as well.
3) It has a compact packaging that allows you to keep it either in the cup holder or on the car dashboard.
4) Most importantly, the fragrance options are perfect for Indian weather and the fragrance control slider button makes it easy to control the fragrance intensity.
5) All in all, this is a good product for large cars and best suited for Indian climatic conditions.
8. Airpro Sphere Car Perfume Gel
1) If you are looking for a mild fragrance for your car then Airpro Sphere Car Perfume Gel is the perfect product for you.
2) This car air freshener comes in a container with a lid that can be twisted to let out the fragrance. It has a simple and compact design that allows you to place it on the car dashboard for easy use as well.
3) It offers a fresh and long-lasting fragrance while getting rid of the bad odor so that you can enjoy a pleasant drive every time.
4) This product can easily last for 45 days at a time.
Also Read : 10 Best Car Coaxial Speakers
9. Vayu Natural Dehumidifier Allergen and Odor Absorber
1) One of the most effective car air fresheners which are dry and natural is the Vayu Natural Air Freshener.
2) This product is perfect for people who are allergic to the fragrance and want something natural and mild for their car.
3) What is truly remarkable about this product is that it is not only effective in removing the bad odor but also gets rid of air pollutants, bacteria, viruses, etc.
4) Each bag has three layers of technology that take care of the odor and the pollutants in the air.
5) That’s not all, it also keeps your car dry by absorbing the moisture and also has a few eco-friendly filters which are useful in getting rid of heavy smoke in the car.
And finally, the outer layer on the bag is made up of activated charcoal fabric which keeps your car protected from outer pollution as well.
This is one of the best, natural car air fresheners in the market and is safe for people with sensitive breathing problems.
10. Lia Car Mist Air Freshener
1) Finally, if you want an easy and cheaper solution for your car odor woes then Lia Car Mist Air Freshener is a good option to consider.
2) This car air freshener is available in 4 different fragrances and complies with the IFRA standards.
3) It is cheap and easy to use as you simply need to spray at the floor mat below the AC vent to get rid of the car odor.
4) Each container offers you 500 sprays and keeps your car smelling fresh and pleasant for a while.
Tips for Selecting a Good Car Air Fresheners
Here are a few things to keep in mind when you are looking for an ideal car air freshener to buy.back to menu ↑
Consider the Different Types of Car Air Fresheners
The first thing that you should know when buying a car air freshener is that there are several types of car air fresheners to consider.
Plug-In car air fresheners are one of the most commonly used fresheners which are based on an oil compound. As the name suggests, these start working the minute you plug them in. You can plug them in the dashboard and once the oil starts to heat up, it will emit a sweet fragrance. And once you take it out, it will stop emitting the scent. This type of car air freshener is perfect for people who want to keep their car scented as it can cover almost any kind of foul smell and make your drive more comfortable.
Gel-based car air fresheners are perfect for small cars and light odors which is why it is not so commonly used. It can last longer than cardboard fresheners but it is not efficient in getting rid of strong smells.
Can fresheners are similar to gel car air fresheners and are available both in cans and bottles. It is long-lasting and reliable and is actually more efficient than gel or card-based car air fresheners. This type of fresheners is perfect to get rid of the mild smell from your car.
Spray car air fresheners are the most effective and powerful type of car air fresheners in the market. It is reliable and long-lasting and is best for getting rid of the strong, pungent smell from your car. For best results, you need to follow the process of spraying multiple times and you will have a fresh smelling car throughout the day.
Card Board car air fresheners are not effective or long-lasting but they can get the work done when you are in a hurry. These types of fresheners are hung inside the car to control the pungent smell and are good for short-term use.back to menu ↑
Look for the Durability
One of the most important things to check when you are buying a car air freshener is how long-lasting the smell is. You don’t want a car air freshener who would stop working in a few hours or won’t maintain the smell for a longer duration.
So, look for a car air freshener which would keep your car smelling fresh for a long time and won’t get over soon as well.back to menu ↑
Look for a Hygienic Freshener
While most car air fresheners will help you get rid of the odor, not all car air fresheners will be hygienic or safe to use for your family and friends. So, make sure that you look for a car air freshener that has an air purifier that will help keep your car environment clean by killing the germs.