Are You Searching For The Best Beard Trimmer?
Search No More!!
Beard trimmer is an essential accessory in this day and age. They do the work of conventional trimmers, but with much precision and ease of use. And, as they have skin-friendly blades, there’s no chance of accidental skin cuts or bruises while shaving.
So, if you want to shave smoothly and fast, then a beard trimmer can be a great buy for you. Due to that we have scoured the internet and compiled a list of the 10 best beard trimmers in this post. And, we will be reviewing each one of those, one by one.
Philips BT3221/15 , which offers both Corded & Cordless use and comes with Titanium blade is our pick for best trimmer in India.
It is very easy to shave with beard trimmers. Conventional shaving might be the tradition, but shaving with trimmers has become the new trend.
Whenever you shave, you should wash all the accessories with water. And, if it is a waterproof trimmer, you should wash the entire body as well
I will recommend you to go for a corded + cordless trimmer which will save your precious time , it offers you the portability of using without a power source and at the same time you can use it without charging by just connecting to power.
So, here we go…
Top 10 best Beard Trimmers in India
1. Mi Corded & Cordless Beard Trimmer:
Best Budget Pick That Works for Most Users
I hate to wait for charging trimmer , trust me you will always find it uncharged when you need it most. That’s why it is important that you buy a corded trimmer , that will work as soon as you connect it to power.
This would be my number one pick for buying a trimmer in India , right now.
1) Mi is known for offering high-end products within affordable prices all across India.
2) Now, if you are looking for a cheap yet top-rated beard trimmer from Mi, you can check this one out.
3) This one comes with some useful features like IPX7 waterproof certification, stainless steel blade, travel lock, 40 length settings, and more.
Also Read : Best Electric Shaver in India
4) On top of these, the blades of this trimmer are self-sharpening. And, it has an ergonomic design to handle it effortlessly.
5) Also, it has both a corded and cordless function. All in all, this is a great option in terms of price and performance.
- This can give 90 minutes of use time with 2 hours charge
- Comes with 1 year of warranty
- It has 40 different length settings
2. AGARO MT 6001 Beard Trimmer
Corded and Cordless
The entry of Agaro in trimmer in Indian market is like a dark horse making waves with their good design and budget friendly price. Offering a model which offers both corded and cordless usage at this low price.
Price is less as compared to options from both Mi and Philips. That’s why it has become a popular choice with consumers. I have tested it , the body feels sturdy and design is also quite new.
Trimmer comb is easy to fit and remove , with a new mechanism.
The blades are self sharpening and skin friendly with rounded tips , plus it has 20 length settings ranging from 0.5mm to 20mm.
The head is detachable , which makes it easy to wash and remove debris or hair residue.
- 2 Years Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Offers 90 minutes of cordless use, after 2 hours of charging
- LED Charging Indicator
3. Philips BT3221/15:
Corded & Cordless , Titanium Blade
I know your paying Rs. 500 extra for corded feature , but it’s totally worth it. You will be able to use trimmer whenever you want without any problem. I have been using a similar model in green color and feel quite satisfied.
1) The 2nd beard trimmer on our list is from Philips. ‘Philips BT3203/15’ features ‘Lift and Trim system’ which is able to cut 30 percent faster than the regular beard trimmers.
2) The trimmer is ergonomically designed and durable as well.
3) Additionally, it has self-sharpening blades and the extra sharp blades help to give a clean and smooth trimming experience.
Also Read : Best Shower Gels for Men in India
4) More to that, it has 10 length settings.
5) All you have to do is select the desired length you want to keep and start trimming.
- Comes with 10 different length settings
- Have 2 years warranty and an additional year warranty upon registration
- It needs 10 hours of charging for 45 minutes of use
4. Philips Beard Trimmer QT4011/15:
(Corded & Cordless , Titanium blade)
1) Although Philips is an international company, they are really popular and trusted by the Indian households.
2) The first trimmer of our list is also from this brand. This beard trimmer can be used both with AC and DC power.
3) It comes with self-sharpening blades which are made with titanium.
Also Read : Best Juicers in India
4) Added to that, it has a light indicator for the battery. With the help of this feature, you will know the state of the charging.
5) The head of the trimmer can be washed with water when needed.
6) This trimmer also comes with a travel/storage pouch for your convenience.
- Comes with 2+1 (upon registration) years of warranty
- Battery life lasts up to 90 minutes with a 1-hour charge
- It features 20 different length settings
5. Philips BT3211/15:
1) This is another beard trimmer from Philips. Similar to other Philips trimmers, you can also expect the same features and functions from this product as well.
2) This one comes with a fast-charging capability. And, it offers 1 hour of cordless usage after a full charge.
3) It has rounded-tip blades that are skin-friendly. And, there will be no skin cuts or overheating while shaving.
Also Read : Best Low Priced Hair Dryers in India
4) With the integration of ‘Lift and Trim’ function, it can cut 30 percent faster than usual beard trimmers.
5) So, with all these features, you can’t go wrong with this trimmer.
- This one has 20 different length setting
- Only need 1.5 hours of charge for 60 minutes of uses
- Comes with 2+1(upon registration) years of warranty
6. Philips OneBlade Hybrid Trimmer and Shaver (QP2525/10):
1) The next beard trimmer is a unique one. Because it is a hybrid styled trimmer. It comes with the ‘OneBlade’ style that works like a usual razor.
2) So, even though it is an electric trimmer, it will give you the feeling of a standard beard shaver. It also comes with a free replacement blade.
Also Read : Best Beard Growth Oil for Men
3) And each of the blades is expected to last about 4 months. Another great feature of this beard trimmer is that it is a water-resistant one.
4) You will also get 3 trimming combs of 3 different sizes such as 1, 3, and 5 mm.
- It can be used up to 45 minutes with 8 hours of charge
- Comes with 3 different comb
- Has 2 year of warranty on the product(upon registration)
7. Philips Vacuum Beard (BT7501/15):
1) This is a bit different from the other trimmer we reviewed from Philips. Because it is manufactured with a vacuum system that can capture 90 percent of the trimmed hair.
2) And we know that cleaning up the little tiny hairs afterward can be a hassle.
Also Read: Best Hand Sanitizers in India
3) So if you’re looking for a solution to that issue, you have to choose this one.
4) Not only that, but it also has a battery indicator and stainless steel self-sharpening blades.
5) Also, you will be able to wash the head of the trimmer as well if necessary.
- This has 2 years of warranty and an additional year warranty upon registration
- Comes with 20 different lengths settings
- It gives 1 hour of use time from 1 hour of charge
8. Philips QT4001/15:
1) Yes, yet another Philips beard trimmer! They make such great products that we cannot include only one or two of their beard trimmers on our list.
2) Now, this one also has some similar features as the rest of the other ones.
3) However, it comes with a lower price compared to some other Philips trimmers.
Also Read: Best Hand Wash Liquids
4) Some of the most notable options are self-sharpening stainless steel blade, 10 length settings, 45-minute cordless use, and skin-friendly blade tips.
5) So, if you are looking for a budget-friendly beard trimmer from Philips in India, this can be a great option.
- Comes with 2+1(upon registration) years of warranty
- 10 hours charge gives 45 minutes of user time
- It has 10 length settings
9. Lifelong Cordless Beard Trimmer (LLPCM05):
1) Now, we will review a trimmer from the Lifelong brand. One of the great things about this is that it has a really low price tag.
2) However, this trimmer is offering so many useful features. Such as, it has self-sharpening stainless steel blades which ensure its durability.
Also Read : Best Epilator for Women in India
3) More to this, for better performance of the trimmer it is equipped with a powerful motor.
4) And the head of the trimmer and the comb can be washed. It also comes with a charging indicator to let you know the charging state.
- This trimmer has a 1-year warranty
- 8 hours charge gives 50 minutes user time
- The comb length can be adjusted from 0.4 mm to 10 mm
10. SYSKA Ultra Trim Beard Trimmer (HT200):
1) This is another trimmer with a low price tag yet designed ergonomically. At the same time, it has some useful features.
2) For instance, it has adjustable length settings and self-sharpening blades. You can use it for about half an hour with a full charge.
3) It comes with adjustable length settings and stainless steel blades.
Also Read : 10 Best Whey Protein Powder
4) The comfortable grip design allows the user to reach any part of the face without much effort with this beard trimmer from SYSKA.
5) It can be charged with a USB charger. So, you can actually charge it with your smartphone charger.
- Comes with 10 different length settings
- Has 2 years of warranty
- Need to be charged 8 hours to get 30 minutes of use time
11. Nova USB Cordless Trimmer (NHT 1073):
1) Nova has been a household name for a long time in India. Chances are, you might have already used some of their product in your lifetime.
2) Now, this particular beard trimmer from Nova comes with all the must-have features and with an affordable price tag.
3) First off, you can charge it using USB cables. And, you will need to charge it for just 5 hours for 1 hour of cordless usage.
Also Read : Best Body Massager Machine in India
4) You can adjust between 5 length settings. And, the self-sharpening blades are comfortable to shave with.
5) The attachments are washable and it has an ergonomic design. You will get 4 stubble combs for adjusting the length of the cut.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
- It has 5 length settings
- This can run 60 minutes with 5 hours of charge
Beard trimmers can be a great addition to your collection. And, to make it easier for you to choose the best beard trimmer in India, we have shared reviews of not 1, not 2, but 10 beard trimmers that are high-rated. We hope this post will help you to get the most perfect trimmer for you.
Now, remember that the best trimmer will vary from person to person based upon the budget, set of requirements, and your preference. So, it is up to you to decide on the final product.
Although in our opinion, we would recommend you to go with a branded product like Philips, even if they tend to be a bit expensive.
So, don’t hesitate to let us know in the comments if you have any queries or suggestions!