Are You Looking For The Best Whey Protein in India?
Search No More!
Whey protein might be a new name to some of us. But, if you are a fitness enthusiast or want to be one in the near future, then you must be familiar with this term.
Whey protein is the highest quality of protein available out there. And, if you are a regular gym-goers, athletes, bodybuilder, and even a hard working adult, then you can take advantage of this great supplement.
Whey protein supplements are a must-have if you want to build muscles. There are numerous brands in India which offer many different whey proteins.
But choosing the perfect whey protein powder for you can be quite hectic. Due to this, we have jotted down this post. In this post, you will get to know about 10 of the best whey protein supplements in India at this moment.
So, if you are ready, then let’s roll…
1. AS-IT-IS Nutrition Whey Protein:
This comes from the famous ‘AS-IT-IS Nutrition’. They are very popular in India. And, if you are familiar with bodybuilders or sports enthusiasts, then you might have already seen the products of ‘AS-IT-IS Nutrition’ to be used by them.
This is a whey protein supplement with 80% concentration. There’s no added flavor to it. So, you can drink it with any of your favorite flavors. For instance, you can take it with water or any kind of juice.
Also Read : 10 Best Multivitamin Tablets in India
This whey protein concentrate also comes with no preservatives, no additives.
On top of this, it is lab tested against any impurities, microbial contamination, and even metals. So, you can use this whey protein supplement with ease.
It comes in different shapes and sizes such as 1 KG, 5 KG, pack of 3, 250 gm., and 500 gm. So, you can pick the amount you prefer according to your budget.
- No flavor, no additives, no preservatives, and no soy added
- It is 100% vegetarian product
- The serving size is 30 gm. per scoop (33 servings per 1 KG pack)
- The scoop will come with the pack
- You are getting 119 calories, 24 gm. protein, 2.5 gm. carbohydrate, and 1.5 gm. fat per serving
- It is suitable for muscle gain and synthesis; bodybuilders, gym,-goers, sports enthusiasts, and moms-on-the-go
- Not suitable for beginners
2. MuscleBlaze Raw Whey Protein with added digestive enzymes:
If you want to get a whey protein supplement from a well-reputed company then MuscleBlaze is the one you are looking for.
They are very well known for their diet and nutrition supplements all over the world. Now, you can get their products in India.
Their RAW whey protein powder comes with 80% concentration and all the essential and semi-essential amino acids.
Also Read : Best Body Massager Machine in India
It comes in multiple sizes such as 1 KG, 2 KG, and even a 4 KG pack. You will also get a free scoop with the supplement. This is an unflavored protein supplement. So, you can use it in different ways. For example, you can use to for protein bar, protein cake, protein smoothie and more. Aside from that, you can also take it with your favorite flavored juice.
- It has 24gm of protein, 122 calories per serving of 30 gm.
- Suitable for hard-working persons such as gym-goers, athletes, bodybuilders, weight lifters etc.
- Not a great option for beginners
- Perfect for building lean muscles and recovering muscle loss
- Gives extra energy boost during an intense workout
- Goes through several tests which guarantee the purity of the concentration of the whey protein
3. Optimum Nutrition (ON) Whey Protein Powder:
If you want 100% whey protein of high quality then you can check the Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard supplement.
It has everything that a great whey protein supplement must have. Matter of fact, it comes in 11 different flavors.
So you can get the one that you like the most. Some of the popular flavors are Double Rich Chocolate, Banana Cream, Cookies, and Cream, Strawberry banana, Rocky Road etc.
The only downside of this supplement is the price. It is a little bit expensive than some other options on the Indian market.
- Each serving contains 24 gm. of protein, 119 gm. of calories, 4+ gm. of glutamic acid and glutamine etc.
- It also contains only 1 gm. of fat and 1 gm. of sugar
- It is 100% vegetarian whey protein supplement
- You can take it before and after exercise or first thing in the morning
4. MuscleBlaze Beginner’s Whey Protein Supplement:
We have already listed a whey protein supplement from MuscleBlaze in this post. But, we have told you that was not suitable for beginners.
So, here is another MuscleBlaze whey protein supplement which is suitable for beginners. This one comes in only one flavor which is chocolate. You can get it in a 1 KG bottle.
As it is specially intended for beginners, it comes with a slightly different percentage of ingredients than typical whey protein concentrations. For instance, you will get 12 grams of protein, 12.5 grams of carbohydrates, and 103.5 grams calories per serving of 30 grams.
So, in that regard, it has a 40% concentration of protein. Added to all these, it also comes with all the essential and non-essential proteins.
- This is a vegetarian product
- It has no added sugar
- It comes with 2.6 gm. of BCAAs and 5.5 gm. of EAAs
- You can take it 2-3 times a day
- It is better to mix it with 200-240 ml milk to take the supplement
- Optionally, you can also use water instead of milk
5. Himalaya Quista Pro Advanced Whey Protein Powder:
If you are from India and don’t know about Himalaya, then you might be living under a rock. At this point, Himalaya has become one of the most famous health beauty care manufacturing companies in India.
And, the Quista Pro Advanced is one of the best-selling whey protein supplements from Himalaya.
This product comes with a high price tag. But, it also offers a number of vital features which makes the price justifiable.
For example, it comes with 3 different whey protein blends which are hydrolysate, concentrate and isolate for faster digestion. It also comes in a 2 kg bottle.
- You should consume it twice a day
- Per serving contains 34 gm.
- You are getting 130 gm. calories, 22 gm. of protein, 0.85 gm. of fat etc. per serving
- There are some additional nutrients as well such as Calcium, Vitamin C, E, B5, B1 etc.
- It comes with artificial sweetener
- This comes fortified with natural ingredients as well
6. Sinew Nutrition Instantised Whey Protein:
Sinew is a USA based company which is known for manufacturing health and diet-related products. And, among them, the Sinew Nutrition Instantised Whey Protein is a famous one.
It is a whey protein of 79% concentration. You will get 119.4 gm. calories, 23.7 gm. of protein, 69 mg of cholesterol, and 2.4 gm. of fat and so on. As usual, it also contains all the essential amino acids.
Now, you have to remember that you need to consider your body weight while taking whey protein supplements.
The rule of thumb is that you need to take 1.7 gm. of protein per kg of body weight every day. So, depending on the bodyweight of yours, you might need to take this whey protein powder multiple times a day.
- It has no added artificial sweeteners or flavors
- It dissolves in milk or water instantly
- It is gluten free as well
- You can take after intense work out, before or after sleep, or else 30 minutes before the workout session
- Best for lean muscle growth, gradual muscle growth and instant recovery after an extreme workout
7. Bigmuscles Nutrition Raw & Real Whey Protein:
This is another unflavored whey protein supplement from Bigmuscles nutrition. So, you can consume it with any other favorite flavors of yours.
This is a premium whey protein which comes from 100% grass-fed cows. So, it is also suitable for vegetarians. It comes in 3 variations of sizes which are 1.05 Lbs., 2.2 Lbs., and 4.4 Lbs.
The price will vary depending on the size. But, we can assure you that this is a very reasonably priced protein supplement.
So, if you are on a tight budget yet want to start consuming whey protein then this one can be a great option.
- It comes with 24 gm. protein, 120 gm. calories, 1.5 gm. fat, 2.5 gm. carbohydrate etc. per serving (30 gm.)
- It comes with all the essential and branched-chain amino acids
- It contains no added sugar, no soy, no gluten and no preservatives at all
- It is one of the purest whey protein supplement in this list
- It has 84% concentrated whey protein
8. Nouriza My First Protein, Beginners Protein with Whey & Casein:
We know that not every whey protein supplements are suitable for beginners. Because most of these come with a highly concentrated amount of protein.
Due to that, it might get hard for some of the beginners to digest the protein supplement. Another problem is the price range. Typically, those protein supplements will be highly-priced. So, for the newbies, it will be hard to get their hands on them.
If you want a whey protein supplement without all these above-mentioned issues, then you can use the ‘Nouriza My First Protein’ supplement.
It comes in 3 flavors which are Banana, Vanilla, and Chocolate. Also, this one has 3 sizes such as 1 KG, pack of 2, and 400 gm. So, if you are just starting to use whey protein supplements, you can try this one without any issues.
- Best for beginners
- This protein supplement is extracted from 3 natural sources which are Whey, Soy, and Casein
- Per serving (30 gm.) contains 109.20 calories, 9.60 gm. protein, 16.35 gm. carbohydrate etc.
- There is no added sugar but they have added artificial sweetener
- It comes with all the essential and semi essential amino acids as well
- It comes with 27 different vitamins and minerals
- Best for developing muscles, bones, skin cells and tissues altogether
9. MuscleXP Raw Whey Protein Concentrate 80% Powder:
If you want a whey protein supplement which is imported from the USA to India then this is the one for you. Even though it is imported directly from the USA, it has a very reasonable price. This is 80% whey protein. It comes with 3 flavors which are unflavored, double rich chocolate and cafe mocha.
However, if you are not sure about the flavors, you can go with the flavorless one. That way, you can mix it with anything to convert the taste of the protein powder. It has 24 gm. protein, 4 gm. L-Glutamic acid, and 5.15 gm. BCAAs per scoop serving basis (30 gm.).
- It is free from any banned and doping substances
- It is totally sugar-free
- Best for using pre and post-workout, and at bedtime
- Helps to develop lean muscles
- Comes with all the necessary Amino acids
- Goes through a bunch of purity tests for strict quality control
10. Advance MuscleMass Whey Protein Supplement Powder:
This whey protein supplement is from Advance MuscleMass. This is one of the most popular whey protein product in the Indian market right now. Why? Because of two things actually. The first thing is the quality and the second one is the affordable price.
It has 24.7 gm. protein, 5.3 gm. BCAAs, and 3.96 gm. glutamine per serving (32.5 gm.). The raw ingredients of this whey protein come from the USA but are packed in India.
That is why this is so low in cost. And it has chocolate flavor. You can take this whey protein supplement at least twice–thrice per day for the best results. You can use milk, water or even fruit juices to consume this.
- It is a 100% vegetarian product
- Comes with all the essential BCAAs and EAAs
- Perfect recovering from muscle loss
- Suitable for gaining muscles
- Comes with Digezyme, which makes it easy to digest this whey protein supplement
- Not suitable for lactose intolerant
- Per serving (32.5 gm.) has 124 calories of energy, 24.7 gm. of protein, 2.75 of carbohydrate and so on
- No added sugar
We hope you will find the best fit for you from the above list. Remember, if you are just starting, you can go and buy the ones which are specifically developed for beginners. Otherwise, it might affect your health. If you use whey protein on a regular basis, you can go for some of the advanced ones. And, don’t take too much of it. It is very dangerous.
If you have any queries and suggestions, don’t forget to drop them in the comment section down below.