With summers just around the corner, the problem of voltage fluctuation will be on the surge. In that case, you wouldn’t want your brand-new LED TV to get destroyed with one spike in the voltage.
While you can’t control the supplied electricity, you can definitely add a voltage stabilizer to your TV setup to keep it safe.
Top 5 Best Voltage Stabilizer for LED TV & Set Top Box
Below mentioned are some of the best voltage stabilizers that you can attach to your TV sets.
1) V-Guard is for sure one of the most well-known brands that make stabilizers to keep your costly appliances safe.
2) This stabilizer can manage voltage from as low as 90V to 290V, which is more than enough for normal homes.
3) The company has also made this machine with durable material so that it lasts really long for you.
4) A wide variety of TV types are supported including smart TVs and 3D LED TVs with screen sizes ranging from 32 inches to 47 inches.
5) It supports a 3A plug for using with larger displays and you can even include your home theatre system or set-top box to keep them safe as well.
6) The stabilizer has a digital screen to display the voltage and it comes with 3 years of warranty.
1) For your brand-new LED TV to stay remain safe from fluctuating voltage, Monitor has this stabilizer that can work with TVs of up to 55 inches.
2) The company says to have used 100 percent copper for its winding and the stabilizer itself is made out of high-quality metal enabling it to be placed on the floor or mounted on the wall.
3) Besides the TV, you can also use it to safeguard your home theatre systems, DVD/Blu-ray players, and DTH set-top boxes with its two sockets onboard.
4) Monitor has also included high voltage cut-off that should keep your TV fine when voltage spikes. It is available with a manufacturer warranty of 5 years.
1) Like we told you in the section above, V-Guard makes some of the best products in the market and it also offers solutions for people having larger LED TVs.
2) This DIGI 200 voltage stabilizer from the company supports TVs of up to 70 inches with its 6A plug onboard.
3) This model also has two sockets for you to add extra appliances like DVD players and set-top boxes along with the TV sets.
4) You will get a voltage range of 90V to 290V, which again is more than enough that you’d need in daily use.
5) The company has designed it to reduce line noise and protect against voltage spikes.
6) It is also compatible with generators and comes with a warranty of 3 years.
1) Now that you have got your living room perfectly designed, you wouldn’t like to worsen its looks by adding a shabby looking voltage stabilizer.
2) V-Guard head you and designed a small stabilizer than not only works great but also looks pleasing.
3) This product is good for people who have a minimal TV setup with the LED TV itself and a set-top box.
4) It supports TVs of up to 32 inches with its maximum output of 1.3A and you can use any kind of TV with it.
5) Like any other V-Guard voltage stabilizer, this one also supports a wide voltage range of 90V to 290V.
6) The company will be offering a warranty of 3 years on this product, too.
1) Most people don’t need a voltage stabilizer that can take more than a TV and a set top box and this product from V-Guard should be just fine for them.
2) It can take up to a 32-inch TV along with the DTH STB and offers a total output of 1.3A at 240V, which is an ideal performance level.
3) The company claims it to support a wide input range with an excellent efficiency of more than 95 percent.
4) It is a compact voltage stabilizer that can be placed both on the floor or can be wall mounted as per the space available in your room.
5) V-Guard also offers a full 3 years of warranty.