If you are serious about your shredding then you must need a guitar amplifier. Playing your guitar without an amplifier is OK. But if you want to take it to the next level, a good quality guitar amplifier can be a great addition to your collection.
There are a whole lot of guitar amplifiers available in the Indian market. These come with various features and prices. Some of these are from world-famous companies. On the other hand, some are from new ones. That is why it is not that easy to choose a guitar amplifier on your own.
Thus, in this post, we will be reviewing the top 10 guitar amplifiers available in India at this moment. So, here we go…
1. Fender Champion 20W Combo Guitar Amp:
Fender is world-famous as a top musical instrument manufacturer. It was founded back in 1946 in California, USA. But, nowadays, you will see their instruments are used in every corner of the world. Lucky for you, Fender has a number of great quality guitar amp in India. So, if you are in need of a high-quality guitar amplifiers in India, then you can take a look at the Fender Champion 20W combo guitar amp.
This one comes in black color. It is a solid-state amplifier. There is a 1/4-inch input for your guitar and another 1/8-inch input for connecting media players. The sound quality is super crisp and loud. It comes with lots of features built-in. Even though the price is a bit high for this guitar amp, if you have the budget you should go for it.
- The voltage requirement: 120v
- It needs only 20 watts of electricity
- Robust build quality
- It weighs only about 3 kg
- You can plug in a headphone for silent practice
- It has a carrying handle on top
2. Line 6 Spider Classic 15 Modeling Amplifier:
Line 6 is another company which is famous for producing some of the best guitar amps. Although they are from the USA, you can get their products in India. For example, the Spider Classic 15 modeling amp is a great option if you are looking to buy a premium guitar amplifier within India. It comes with several useful features which can come in handy frequently.
It also comes in black color. But the design and the outlook of this amplifier gives out a futuristic vibe. It is pretty compact in size but can produce excellent quality sound. You can customize the output sound quality with ease. There are multiple inputs with which you can use it with your guitar, smartphone, or even any other media players. It is perfect for practicing at home. You should check this awesome guitar amp from Line 6 out.
- It comes with 4 amp models which are clear, crunch, metal and insane
- It comes with Line 6’s exclusive effects such as delays, reverbs, modes and so on
- The amp, effects parameters, and cab are fully adjustable
- Beginner-friendly functions
- Futuristic design, build with metal and leather for sturdier build quality
- It weighs about 7 kg
- It needs 120v and only 15 watts of power
3. Fender Mustang I V2 20-Watt 1×8-Inch Combo Electric Guitar Amplifier:
Let’s talk about another Fender guitar amplifier. But this time, it is from the Mustang series of Fender. This model is known as the Fender Mustang I V2 guitar amplifier. This is a very popular guitar amp in India. For example, at the moment of writing this post, this is the no.1 best-seller item in the ‘combo guitar amps’ category in Amazon. In. So, if you want to get this featureful guitar amp from India, you can do that easily.
It comes with some awesome built-in features. For instance, you can choose from 17 amp modes. This can be easily done by using the controls onboard. Or else, if you prefer more customization, Fender is offering a free software with this amp. So that you can use it to customize the output sound to your liking. You can install it on your Windows or Mac PC and use that from there. If you like Fender, you need to check it out.
- It comes with Fender Fuse Software to customize the default effects to your choice
- You can plug in various media players using the aux port
- The ⅛ inch headphone jack can be used to mute the speakers for private practice sessions
- It comes with the Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition recording software, with this you can record your songs
- It comes with 10 control buttons
- It has a carrying handle
- The weight is about 7 kg
- It is a 20-watt guitar amp
4. Marshall MG15 G Guitar Combo Amplifier- MG4 Gold Series (15-Watts):
Marshall doesn’t need any special introductions. Any musician should be already familiar with Marshall. Marshall Amplification is a musical equipment manufacturer from the United Kingdom. They are one of the most popular British musical instrument manufacturers in the world. They have a huge collection of guitar amps.
But for our Indian readers, we think the Marshall MG15 G Guitar amp can be a perfect choice. Yes, you can buy original Marshall Guitar amp in India. And, the price of this amp is not that high as well. But Marshall MG4 comes with a lot of features that are really useful. If you want A+ quality guitar amp from a renowned company, then this might be the best option for you.
- It comes with 2 channels which are clean and overdrive
- Comes with 4 band equalizers
- Comes with a ¼-inch jack for instrument input and a 3.5mm aux port for media players
- It is only about t 7 kg
- Comes with a carrying handle so that you can carry it around easily
- It is a 15-watt guitar amplifier
5. BOSS Katana Mini Guitar Amplifier (Black, 94609):
BOSS is popular for offering different kinds of musical instruments for musicians and audiophiles all over the world. So a lot of you might want to check out the BOSS Katana Mini Guitar Amplifier. This is a highly portable guitar amp. Matter of fact, it weighs only about 1.5 kg. It also comes with a nice handle to carry it.
Added to that, it can run using AC and DC current. That means you can use batteries as well as electricity to power it up. That way, you can use this guitar amplifier wherever you want to, even if there’s no electricity. As a result, in our opinion, it is one of the best portable guitar amplifiers in India. If you are looking for a portable one, then the BOSS Katana mini guitar amp can be a great choice.
- Comes with 3 amp types – crunch, clean, and brown
- Comes with a multi-stage analog gain circuit
- Comes with the 3-band analog tone stack
- Comes with 2 types of delay functions
- Can be used with media players with the auxiliary input jack
- 6 AA batteries are included with the guitar amp
6. Blackstar FLY 3 Mini Guitar Amplifier:
Blackstar is also a UK based effects units and guitar amplifiers manufacturers like Marshall. In fact, it was founded by some of the ex-Marshall employees. So, you can expect good quality products from Blackstar as well.
The Blackstar FLY 3 mini guitar amp is compact in size. Also, it is one of the best budget-friendly mini guitar amplifiers in India. But don’t let that fool you. It might be cheap and small but it can produce amazingly clear and crisp sound. You won’t regret getting this if you are looking for a beginner-friendly portable yet cheap guitar amplifier.
- Can be operated with batteries
- Comes with 2 amp modes which are Clean and Overdrive
- Comes with multiple controls such as Gain, Equalizer, Volume, and Delay
- It needs only 3 watts of power
- Comes with a 3-inch woofer
- Comes with a 3.5 aux line-in and a headphone out input
- Great build quality yet very lightweight and portable
7. Laney LX10 10W Guitar Amplifier with Clean/Overdrive Channels:
When it comes to cost-effective yet high-quality guitar amplifiers, Laney is at the top. The Laney LX10 is an affordable guitar amplifier available in the Indian market. It also a portable mini amplifier. So, you can take it around with you to play your guitar.
It comes with volume, bass, and treble controls. It also has a 5-inch custom-designed driver. It comes with 2 amp modes. This one comes in black color. The design and the build quality is top-notch. The front side of the amplifier features a mesh grill pattern. And the backside has a blank pocket for keeping the power adapter.
- It is highly portable, it weighs only about 2.65 kg
- It can run for just 10 watts of power
- It comes with 1/4-inch audio jack and a headphone/aux jack
- It has 2 amp modes which are drive and clean mode
8. amiciSound AROMA Mini Portable 3W Guitar Amplifier::
We can’t deny that many of us have financial constraints. If it is the case for you, don’t worry at all. You won’t have to spend a lot to get a quality guitar amplifier in India. Interestingly, there are a lot of affordable guitar amplifiers out there. But most of them are not up to the mark. That is why you need to be very careful before purchasing a cheap one.
But the amiciSound AROMA 3W is a great option within a very reasonable price. It is full of great features. It is a portable guitar amplifier which comes with a belt clip. So you can easily fix it onto your belt while you are playing. Otherwise, you can also place it in the standing position. The design is also great. It almost looks like a walkie-talkie. If you’re in a tight budget and want a feature-rich guitar amp, then this one can be a great buy.
- It supports TF memory card up to 32 GB to play or save songs and recordings
- Comes with microphone and audio input
- Comes with headphone output aux port
- Comes with a USB cable, you can charge from your PC
- Has a LED screen for playing songs from the memory card
- It is only about 399 gm.
9. Palco 103 Guitar Amplifier:
If you are looking for a budget-friendly guitar amp from a well-known company, then you can go with the Palco 103 guitar amp. It has some great features. The build quality and design are also excellent. The sound quality of this amplifier is not that bad as well. Compared to the features and the quality, we have to say that the price is very reasonable.
- It comes with 2 input jack, so you can plug in two instruments at once
- It is a 15 watts amp
- Comes with a 6-inch speaker
- Comes with a line in option
- It weighs about 3 kg
- can be operated with 12v batteries as well
10. PALCO 105 Guitar Amplifier with Gain:
As you know Palco has some of the best affordable guitar amplifiers. The PALCO 105 is one of them. It offers tons of features while being so affordable. Although this is specifically manufactured for guitars, you can use it to amplify any other musical instruments as well. The build quality is great and it comes in black color. You can check this out if you want an entry-level guitar amplifier within an affordable price.
- Comes with 4 controls which are volume, treble, bass, and gain
- Comes with 2 input jack
- Comes with line input
- Comes with a carrying handle
- Has a line out jack
- Needs 15 watts of power
- It can be operated with 12 V batteries
Before we go:
In this post, we have compiled a list of the best guitar amplifiers available in India. There are a lot of musical instrument amplifiers available in the market. That is why it is possible that we might have missed some of your favorite ones. However, we tried to pick the best of the best for you. So, if you are in need of a guitar amplifier in India, you can check these aforementioned items out. We hope, you will get the perfect fit from the list above.
Don’t forget to comment below if you have any questions, suggestions, or queries!