Everyone in 2017 has a computer or a laptop. Sure, the RAM and the processor are an integral part of the computer, but so are its other accessories. The two most important accessories are keyboard and mouse. Of that, the most used is the mouse.
Most of us use the stock mouse that comes with the computer. But not all of them are good. Some are too heavy, or too small or big, etc. Most of these stock mice are not at all ergonomic or easy on the hand.
Anyone who has a laptop or a PC would like to maintain a cool setup to go with it. And in the advent of wireless world, a wireless mouse seems like an optimal choice. So here are our top picks on the best wireless mice under Rs.1000.
So, here is the list.
Top 10 Best Wireless Mouse Under Rs.1000
1 Logitech M330 Silent Plus Wireless Mouse
- One of the top names in the industry is possessed by Logitech. And the Logitech M330 Silent Plus is its best option under Rs.1100.
- The mouse is an ultra-quiet mouse with 90 percent reduced click sound and same click feel eliminates noise and distractions for you and others around you.
- It has special technology which allows it to be really quite.
- 2 Year Battery Life
- Auto Sleep Mode
- Ergonomic Design
- 1000 DPI
- 10m Range
- Comfortable for Only Right Handed Use
2 HP Z3700 Wireless Mouse
Another top name in the industry is of HP. They too have come up with a budget friendly and a really slim wireless mouse. Yes, it is just 25 mm in height.
- Super Slim
- Various colours to match your setup
- 1200 DPI
- 16 months life on 1 AA Battery
- Blue LED Technology, which means it will work on most surfaces.
- A bit expensive given the specs are mediocre.
3 TeckNet RAPTOR Prime Wireless Mouse
- Gaming aimed design and grip.
- Up to 4000 DPI, with 5 DPI settings.
- 12 Months battery life with a low battery indicator.
- Total of 8 Buttons
- The buttons are not programmable.
- At times, there is a slight lag.
4 Logitech M275 Wireless Mouse
This is another top mouse from Logitech in the price range, it is a good one but the price is a bit high. It may loo somewhat similar to the M330, but it is not. They both have different shape and size.
- Somewhat ergonomic shape.
- 18 Month Battery Life
- 1 Year Hardware Warranty.
- 1000 DPI
- Some excellent reviews.
- Again, this one is only for the Right-Handed people.
- A bit costly than it should be.
5 Havit HV-MS976GT Wireless Mouse
- Changeable DPI settings up to 2000 DPI.
- 15m transmission range with 250Hz polling rate and 20G maximum acceleration.
- Very Ergonomic Design.
- Auto-Sleep for maximum battery life possible.
- 5 Buttons.
- Designed for Right Handed Users only.
- People with small hands might be uncomfortable on it.
- Not so good battery life.
- Uses 2 AAA cells.
Buy Now From : Amazon
6 TeckNet M002
- A 15m operation range.
- 5 changeable DPI settings with max at 2000 DPI.
- 18 Months battery life on 1 AA cell.
- Tru-Wave technology for precise, smart cursor control over many surface types
- Co-Link technology – after pairing there is no need to re-establish pairing after a signal loss or shutdown.
- Battery level indicator.
- Passed the 5 Million keystroke test.
- 6 Buttons, not programmable.
- Users report lag in cursor movement.
Buy Now From : Flipkart
7 Dell WM126 Wireless Mouse
- You can connect up to six compatible devices with a single receiver.
- Can be used by both, Left as well as Right handed people.
- Users report good tactile feel of buttons.
- Impact resistant design claims to save it from damage from falls off heights similar to that of desks.
- 1000 DPI.
- No information on battery life is provided.
- Customers have had connectivity issues.
8 Lenovo N100 Wireless Mouse
- It has an Anti-Slip surface for better handling of the mouse.
- Matte Finish gives it a good look and also helps keep fingerprints away.
- Auto Shutdown to save battery.
- Works on many surfaces.
- The top must be removed in order to store nano-reciever and to insert battery, this tends to loosen it a bit.
- Does not work with Mac OS.
9 Portronics POR-689 Puck
Portronics has been in the market since quite some time now and it knows what the people want. Here is an ergonomic mouse for a relatively low price from Portronics. We will refer to it a s PUCK.
- 3 DPI settings with maximum of 1600 DPI.
- PUCK allows placing the wrist in a comfortable position to reduce the pressure on the carpal tunnel area of the hand.
- The Nano receiver has a USB 2.0 port, which means faster interaction.
- Again, it is designed for Right Handed People only.
- Not comfortable for small hands.
- Takes 2 AAA batteries. No mention of battery life.
10 Redragon M613 Wireless Mouse
- 3 DPI settings with max. 2000 DPI.
- Power Saving Mode available.
- Passed the 10 Million Click Test.
- Works on almost all kinds of surface.
- No battery included.
- Is smaller than it looks.
- Reports of malfunctioning after a few months.
- Loses precision over time.
Buy Now From : Amazon
These are our top 10 picks. The ranking is based purely on the specs and priority of features and not on the cost or the average customer review, etc.
It is not necessary that these are the best ones out there. Let us know in the comments if you have any suggestions on another mouse.
More Bluetooth Speakers
More In Ear Headphones
- Top Best 5 Headphones Under Rs.1000
- Top Best 5 Headphones Under Rs.2000
- Top 5 Best Headphones Under Rs.3000
- Top Best 5 Headphones Under Rs.4000
Please do comment below to add your suggestions.