Looking for a tricycle for your baby?
Then you have come to the right place. In this post, we will be reviewing some of the best tricycles for kids available in India.
We know that the Indian market is full of kid’s tricycles from various brands. But most of them are of low quality. That is why we have narrowed the list down to the best 10.
Best Tricycle for Kids in India
So, without spending more time, let’s fire away…
1. R for Rabbit Tiny Toes Sportz Cycle:
The first one in our list is from the renowned R for Rabbit. When it comes to offering high-end baby products with an affordable price range, you have got to mention them. This is a trike with numerous features.
First off, it comes in 5 different attractive colors which are Red, Yellow, Pink Grey, Grey, and Green.
This comes packed with a detachable canopy. So, while you are at home, you can detach it. And, while at outdoor under bright sunlight, the canopy will come in handy.
This Tiny Sportz Tricycle has a cushioned seat. Your baby will feel comfortable sitting on it even for a long time. There are also 2 point-safety belts attached to the seat.
That way, your baby will be always secured. The push handle is adjustable and removable. It is very easy to assemble. Matter of fact, you will need about 20 minutes to entirely assemble it.
The wheels are plug and play. You can attach or detach them anytime. This trike also comes with a storage basket and a pair of footrest. Overall, this is one of the best tricycles for kids available in India.
- It is suitable for 1.5 to 5 years of kids and it can hold up to 25 kgs
- It has rubber wheels which are perfect for using both indoor and outdoor
- It is EN71 certified and 11.5 kgs
- Comes with canopy and push bar
- It comes with a paddle lock
2. R for Rabbit Tiny Toes GrandKids Cycle:
It is time for talking about a budget-friendly tricycle from R for Rabbit. If the previous model was out of your budget, you can check this one out.
This is also from the same company and comes with almost similar features. However, as this is a budget version, those lack of features is not a deal-breaker at all. You can choose your favorite tricycle from 6 different colors.
It comes with a soft and comfortable seat. It is also secured with a built-in security harness. It is perfect for kids from 1.5 to 5 years.
Also, it can hold up to 25 kgs. This Tiny Toes Grand tricycle also come with rubber wheels. The installation process is intuitive and fast.
It can also be disassembled with ease. Everything considered, it can be a great choice if you are in India and looking for a tricycle for your kids.
- It is very lightweight yet sturdy. The weight of this tricycle is about 6.7 kgs
- Comes with storage baskets, cute bell, footrest and so on
- It comes with safety seat belts
- It received the EN 71 certification
- Comes with a stylish directional push bar
3. Baybee Mario Sportz-Baby Tricycle:
BayBee has been in the kid’s toys manufacturing industry for a long time. At this point, they are popular all over the world for their high-standard baby strollers, bikes, trikes, and so on.
Consequently, lots of parents in India also have started to use their products. If you are one of them who is looking for a quality baby tricycle from India, then this is worth taking a look at.
This is an advance tricycle. It comes with a canopy, adjustable handles, and adjustable seat.
The canopy can be detached anytime you want. The seat is very comfortable. It comes with plug and play wheels.
Added to that, you are also getting footrest at the front of the tricycle. It is a multistage tricycle. Based upon the age of your baby, you can customize the design of this tricycle with ease.
- Comes with the front-wheel lock option
- Comes with directional push bar and cute bell
- Has received the EN 71 certification
- Comes with 180-degree rotating seat
- It weighs only 12.5 kgs
4. Baybee Duster Tricycle:
This tricycle from BayBee has earned its place in this list because of two reasons. First, it has some great features. Then the price of this tricycle is not that high.
Matter of fact, this is one of the cheapest and feature-rich trike from BayBee available in India. It comes in 4 elegant colors which are blue-black, red, green/white, and green/black.
It is made with a mix of metal and high-grade plastic. So, it is lightweight but ruggedly build at the same time. The BayBee Duster Tricycle is suited for any kids between 1.5 to 4 years of age.
The installation and setup option is pretty straightforward. You can easily assemble it within about 20 minutes or so. If you want a multi-colored, feature-rich and sturdy tricycle for your kid, you will love this one.
- The front wheel is 10-inch and the rear wheels are of 8-inch radius
- It weighs about 8.88 kgs
- It comes with an adjustable canopy
- It features a storage bucket and a bell
- The tires are wide for best grip and additional security
5. R for Rabbit Tiny Toes Tricycle:
Usually, R for Rabbit provides us with some of the best baby products. But the problem with them is that most of their products are very expensive. But it is not entirely true for the R for Rabbit Tiny Toes trike.
This is one of the cheapest trikes from this reputed company. There are 3 colors available which are red, yellow, and blue.
The seat is cushioned with comfortable material. Also, it comes with seat belts for the safety of your baby.
There is a storage basket at the back as well. The push bar is directional. Like other tricycles from R for Rabbit, it is also easy to assemble. If you are in a budget, then you should get this one.
- It is EN 71 certified
- Suitable for kids of 1.5 to 5 years of age
- It has a capacity to hold about 25 kgs
- Comes with push bar
- It is about 5.7 kgs
- Comes with plug and play wheels which can be attached within 5 minutes
6. GoodLuck Baybee Convertible Baby Tricycle:
Nowadays, it is very hard to find a feature-rich tricycle within an affordable budget. But this trike here from GoodLuck BayBee has got its spot in this post due to the exact reason. It is also a multistage trike.
Due to that, it’s suitable for kids aged between 6 months to 5 years. This one comes in 4 great looking colors which are pink, yellow, green, and blue.
It comes with a comfortable seat with a high backrest. As a result, your baby will feel secure and cozy while he is riding the trike. The wheels are plug n play and come with great shock absorption.
Also, you can adjust the height of the back wheels up to 3 levels. It comes with removable parts and it is easy to dis/assemble. So, if you need to carry it on your car, you can do so with ease.
- The wheels are made of foam
- It can hold up to 25 kgs
- Comes with foldable foot pedal
- It weighs only 4 kgs which makes it perfectly portable
- Comes with a height-adjustable push handle
7. Little Olive Baby/Kids Tricycle:
Parents who are looking for a sturdy, featureful and reasonably priced tricycle, this can be your next purchase. Little Olive did a great job with this trike. It comes in 2 colors: Orange, and Red. It is a 2 in 1 tricycle.
First off, you can set it up with the push bar which makes it suitable for kids from 9 months to 2 years of age.
On the contrary, you can set it up without the push bar making it perfect for 2 to 4 years old kids. The installation process is very simple.
Also, the manufacturer provides a link to an instructional video to help the customers out. We certainly recommend it to our readers.
- Comes with an open storage basket at the front and one covered basket at the bucket
- Comes with safety harness attached on the seat
- Comes with pedal wheels
- It weighs about 5 kgs
- Comes with IS 901 and BIS certification
8. CHILDSTAR WITH DEVICE Tricycle:
If you are looking for a tricycle which is made in India, then this one can be a great pick. Even though this is not a foreign product, it is a high-quality product.
This one comes in various colors including pink, red, green, purple and more. It comes with some unique features.
For instance, you will find a water bottle and a bottle holder at the back. Also, the seat has an extra safety features which makes it safe for babies of all ages.
The build quality of this trike is up to the mark. It can carry up to 30 kgs. It is easy to assemble.
- Comes with wide seats and safety edges
- The wheels are made of heavy-duty rubber
- It comes with a cute bell and a handy water bottle and storage for the bottle as well
- Comes with safety rods behind the seat for further security
9. Lovely Baby Boy’s and Girl’s Steel Tricycle:
There are a few world-class baby products manufacturer in India. Among them, Lovely Baby is a notable one.
Their tricycle has some impressive features and has a competitive price tag. The seat is cushioned for comfort. And it also has a built-in safety harness.
There is a bell at the right handle and there are 2 storage baskets at back and the front. To top all these, this one comes with a directional push handle.
It is internally wired with the front wheel which makes it easy to control the tricycle by you. For the price, you are getting a great product. And, it is also made in India.
- Comes with heavy-duty tires
- Comes with easy to grip handles
- Comes with a bell
- Comes with front and back storage basket
- It is only about 4 kgs
10. Luusa Rx-250 Tricycle for Kids:
The Luusa RX-250 tricycle comes in a stylish design and few eye-catching colors. It has a solid build quality. It is made of metal and plastic.
The pedals of this one are designed as cartoon characters which kids love. The wheels are chrome finished for durability.
The seat has high-quality foam which makes it very enjoyable to ride with this tricycle. For safety purposes, the seat also has pre-attached seat belts. The only thing it lacks is the push bar.
So, if you are looking for a reasonably priced tricycle without the push handlebar, you can go for the RX-250 from Luusa.
- Comes with a water bottle at the back and a storage basket at the front
- Comes with 2 point safety belts
- Comes with fancy pedals which can be used as a footrest
- The wheels are plug and play
- It weighs about 5 kgs
Our Last Words:
When you are purchasing something for your kids, it should be of great quality. Keeping that in our mind, we have selected the tricycles for this post.
These tricycles are the best of the best in terms of features, safety, and price range. And, all of these are suitable for kids up to 4 to 5 years old.
So, if you buy one of these, it will serve you for a long time. We hope you will find the perfect match for you from this list.
Do you have any questions or suggestions? We would really love your input. Simply, leave a comment to let us know!