Searching for the best Earphones under Rs. 1000 ?
Search no more !
There may be a lot of companies claiming to make the best earphones, but not all are to be believed.
Taking notice of your confusion, we have created a list of the best in ear headphones or earphones that you can buy for under Rs. 1000. This list has been created after years of testing various earphones , we try to keep it up to date each month.
I might have tested more then 50 plus earphones till now from various brands. So you can go ahead and buy these earphones for sure.
Top 10 Best Earphones Under Rs. 1000 With Good Bass & Sound Quality
Here you go.
1. Sony MDR-EX150AP In-Ear Headphones
- If you want extra bass and high clarity then this is for you.
- There is something about Sony , that no brand can touch.
- Perfect for any sports activity , as the material is sturdy and durable.
- This comes with an inbuilt mic , unlike Sennheiser cx 180. So you can make crisp audio calls anywhere.
- Looks cool and are comfortable to wear.
- All in all these are our number one pick for best earphones under 1000 price range.
2. Sennheiser CX 180
- Frankly , there is no other pair of earphones that can compete with the Sennheiser CX 180 in terms of sound quality.
- Comfortable fit for longer durations and come with three pairs of ear tips for better fit and a cable length of 1.2m.
- Perfect noise isolation , audio quality is deep on bass while the vocals are crystal clear.
- These earphones have everything that a product in this price range should have.
- But they don’t have a inbuilt mic.
3. 1MORE Piston Fit In-Ear Headphones
- Rich bass , clear sound.
- Metal finish on audio jack and earpieces with a rich sound experience.
- These headphone are kind of unique with built , which provides a comfortable fit if you don’t mind in-ear pieces.
- Built quality is satisfying , plus the looks are fabulous.
- Also these headphone show their true colors after using for 15 to 20 hours (Burning in)
- We also noticed that their performance drops a little when using with laptop , works well with smartphones though.
4. JBL C100SI
- Most comfortable fit having angled tips so that they can comfortably reach the ear canal and form a tight seal.
- Wire and the earphones’ casings are made out of high-quality materials and are quite sturdy.
- Company is also throwing in two extra pairs of ear tips for you to choose the best one for yourself.
- The sound quality of these earphones is really great, considering their small size and the price bracket they are available in.
- Vocals are clear while the bass is a tad less than what JBL T150A offers.
5. House of Marley Smile Jamaica
- These earphones from House of Marley are unique in every term.
- These earphones are made out of natural wood for having a true to life listening experience.
- Cable is made out fabric that is much more sturdy than the traditional materials used and it has an added benefit of being tangle-free.
- For the sound quality, the brand speaks for itself.
- he earphones come with Marley Signature Sound along with specially designed drivers for delivering clear and powerful sound along with deeper bass.
- The wood and aluminium construction is also responsible to a great extent for its amazing sound output.
These are perfect for work out , gym exercise , running and any other sports activities.
1) Because they are light and will fit in your ears perfectly , these will not come out.
2) You will be a bit disappointed with wire quality though. As you get accustomed to these headphones , you will get more comfortable and start liking the music while pumping iron and exercise.
7. JBL C200SI In Ear
- The company that is seen ticking all the right boxes while creating their audio products each time is one and only JBL.
- Perfect product for the ones who want everything packed in their earphones without having to dig a hole in their pockets.
- Comes with an in-line microphone for making and receiving calls
- Very well built including its sturdy wire.
- Besides superior sound quality, the bass response of the earphones is also fabulous.
8. Soundmagic ES18S In-Ear
- Soundmagic ES18S is compatible with almost every device having a 3.5mm jack.
- You will surely be surprised by such quality earphones at this price.
- It has an amazing frequency response of 15 Hz to 22000 Hz produced from its 10mm Neodymium drivers.
- All this combined together brings out the one of the best sound output and listening experience.
9. Philips Bass+ SHE4305
- Philips boast of it’s bold bass which is produced by big 12.2 mm speaker drivers.
- Angled design for natural and comfortable fit
- Comes with remote controlled mic for calls and music control.
- If you like Philips products then try these for sure.
- Philips offer better sound stage and richness as compared to other brands.
Check Latest Price – Amazon
10. Philips SHE3200 in the ear Wired
- People who are looking for an earphone without those rubber earbuds , this is the one for them.
- This is perfect for bass lovers , even if your device produces low sound this headphone will amplify your music and deliver a powerful punch.
- Plus Philips is a brand you can trust
- Budget friendly headphones with superior quality.
Check Price : Flipkart
If you have any doubts please feel free to use the comments section below , I will reply ASAP or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
More In Ear Headphones
- Top 5 Best Earphones Under 500
- 5 Best Earphones Under 1500
- Top Best 5 In Ear Headphones Under Rs.2000
- Top 5 Best In Ear (IEM) Headphones Under Rs.3000
More Over Ear Earphones