I love the design and quality factor , awesome packaging. Great job by Boult in bringing out a quality wireless earbuds , now I won’t say that they are perfect. But would be a good fit for you if you like to work out and exercise with music.
Design and Built
This is the best thing working for these wireless earbuds , the Neon green colour with awesome design will just win your heart with love.
Also Read : 10 Best Earphones Under Rs 500
The sleek plastic box , which is used for providing charging to earbuds and also to keep them safe comes really handy. Again the jet black colour is quite good on case, but metal built and a scratchless bottom would have been better.
The sound is great and you will be able to enjoy all of your songs. Vocals and Treble sound good , you feel relaxed with no wires hanging on either sides. Soundstage and richness can be improved.
Also Read : 10 Best Earphones Under Rs. 1000
The bass is just enough , not too high and well balanced.
If you read the manual clearly , then you will be able to get through it smooth. Otherwise don’t even think about it. To sum it up , it’s got two modes that are Twin mode and Single Earpiece mode.
Also Read : Best Earphones Under Rs. 2000 in India
Single Earpiece Mode
- Take out any of the earbuds.
- Press and hold the button on body for 5 seconds. It will turn on and enter pairing mode , that is indicated by LED lights blinking red and blue alternatively.
- Turn bluetooth on , on your smartphone and pair up with ” Boult True5ive”
- Open the charging case and press switch button to power the case.
- Take out both earbuds and wait for 5 seconds for them to pair up with each other.
- Select “Boult Tru5ive” in bluetooth devices and pair up.
The multifunction button on left earbud is the master button , use it to pick up and reject calls also. To turn them off , press and hold the main earbud and both will turn off. Do follow this procedure for connection , to avoid facing any problems.
Also Read : Bluetooth Earphones Under Rs. 1000
These are best for work out , running and casual music listening. You are getting dashing looks at a budget price. Make your friends jealous with these.
1) Best Bluetooth Earphones Under 2000
2) Bluetooth Earphones Under Rs. 1000
3) Best Earphones Under Rs. 5,000 in India