Are You Searching For an Exercise Bike?
Search No More !!
An exercise bike can be a great addition to your home. You can build a healthy and fit body in the comfort of your own home in this way. A couple of years earlier, these exercise bikes were luxury items.
But with an increase in production and people’s interest, you can get one without hurting your wallet. If you are in the market looking for an exercise bike, you can read through this post. Here we will be reviewing best exercise bikes in India.
So, let’s get down to business…
Why Buy An Exercise Bike?
We all know that the main use of exercise bikes is working out without going outside. Added to that, there are a number of benefits of using exercise bikes. And, here are those…
1) You can use your exercise bike anytime you want to. There are no limitations in exercising whether it is cold, hot, day, or night.
2) Exercising too hard at the beginning is not good for you. With exercise bikes, you can keep a check on you from raining too hard.
3) Exercise bikes can help immensely in weight loss.
4) You can also get improved fitness with exercise bikes.
5) With exercise bikes at your home, you can exercise in private. No need to go to the gym if you are uncomfortable or don’t have time.
6) Buying an exercise bike actually can save a lot of money in the long run. Instead of paying gym fees on a regular basis, you will be able to use an exercise bike as much as you want.
7) Exercise bikes can be a great device for all of your family members.
8) If you want toned calves, butt, and thighs faster, there is no alternative to getting an exercise bike.
9) You can increase or decrease the intensity of the exercise as you would like with an exercise bike. So, you have control over the whole exercise routine.
10) You can track the calories lost, time spent, distances covered, and more while using an exercise bike.
All in all, you can see that getting an exercise bike can be pretty helpful if you are in need of getting in shape faster and easier.
10 Best Exercise Bikes in India
1. Cockatoo Smart Series Exercise Bike (CUB-01)
This one comes from the Smart Series of Cockatoo brand. This is very easy to install. And, chances are you can assemble it on your own. However, if you don’t want to do that, you can contact the manufacturer, they will send you a professional for taking care of that.
It has a 6 inches LCD display. And, you will see the time, speed, distances covered, and calories burned on the display.
Also Read : 10 Best Fitness Band Under Rs 2000
This one uses magnetic resistance technology. And, you can adjust the resistance up to 8 levels. The simple design and color combination will be great for your home.
- Comes with 2 years of warranty
- The user’s height should be from 4 feet 11 inches to 6 feet 3 inch
- The maximum weight of the user should be 100 kg
2. Powermax Fitness Exercise Cycle (BU-203)
Do you want an affordable fitness bike in India? Then this could be it. This one comes from PowerMax Fitness. And, it features the air resistance system while biking. You can easily adjust the tension with the flick of a button.
The digital meter LCD shows the time, distance, speed, calories burnt, and more while exercising. The foot pedals are integrated with locks that will prevent accidental foot slip.
This one comes with a unique design. And it weighs just 20 kgs. So it can be a good option for you.
- This can take up to 100 kg
- It has a 1 year of warranty
- Comes with an LCD display for easy monitoring
3. Kobo Exercise Spin Bike
If you want a rugged exercise bike with various useful features then you can check this one out. It comes with a 15 kg flywheel, adjustable seat, aluminum water bottle, and more. Yet, it is an expensive bike compared to the previous ones.
It uses a chain drive system. And, this has an LCD display which shows time, distance, calories, speed, hand pulse, and more.
Also Read : Best Foot Massager in India
This exercise spin bike is suitable for people of all ages. It is very easy to assemble as well.
- This features an LCD display for easy monitoring while exercising
- The maximum user weight for this bike is 120 kg
- The construction material is Steel
4. LEEWAY Bike Exercise Cycle (RSF L003)
If you are looking for an exercise bike with a futuristic design, then this should be it. It is one of the most feature-rich exercise cycles. But remember that it has a hefty price tag as well.
It comes with micro-adjustable tension and 13 kg flywheel. The meter shows time, distance, and speed while exercising.
Also Read : 12 Best Protein Bars in India
It is fairly easy to assemble and very quiet while exercising with it.
- This exercise bike’s maximum user weight is up to 150 kg
- It comes with a monitoring display
- The weight of the flywheel is 13 kg
5. Cosco Fitness Upright Bike
Cosco Fitness has a lot of exercise and fitness equipment in their collection. And this upright bike comes with various advanced features that are very rare to find at this price range. This weighs just 25 kgs and very easy to assemble.
This is a programmable spin bike that can go both ways. You can adjust the level up to 24 levels.
Also Read : 10 Best Multivitamin Tablets
The display shows distance, speed, scan, calories, and pulse, etc. This one also has an iPhone/iPad/tablet stand.
- Comes with an LCD display
- This bikes maximum weight capacity is 100 kg
- The weight of the flywheel is 6 kg
6. Cockatoo Smart Series Exercise Cycle
This is another popular indoor exercise bike from Cockatoo. And, it also comes at a reasonable price. The LCD screen displays times, distance, calories, and speed.
It uses mesh belt transmission technology along with magnetic resistance. It features anti-slip pedals, adjustable seat height, and multiple resistance levels.
Also Read : 10 Best Yoga Mats in India
Altogether, this can be a good buy if you are looking for an easy to use spin bike for your home.
- The maximum weight capacity of this fitness bike is 110 kg
- Its users’ height should be between 160 cm to 195 cm
- Comes with 17 inches fan for better air resistance
7. Powermax Fitness Exercise Cycle (BU-205)
This is also another budget-friendly option from PowerMax Fitness. It uses an air resistance mechanism. This one features moving handlebars and back support.
You can easily control the tension with the tension controller knob.
Also Read : 9 Best Cricket Bats in India
The LCD display will show important information as calories burnt, distances covered, time, and speed. At the same time, it is very easy to assemble.
- Comes with 1 year of warranty
- The maximum weight of the user should be within 100 kg
- This comes with an LCD display
8. Sparnod Fitness Exercise Cycle (SAB-05)
The next indoor exercise cycle comes with a compact design. It features various latest mechanisms and technologies. For instance, it comes with anti-skid foot pedals with locks. It uses air resistance technology.
Thus, you can easily change the resistance level with the appropriate resistance knob. You can assemble it very easily.
Also Read : Best Table Tennis Rackets
And, it also features back support, moving handlebars, and digital display for showing various inputs like the speed, time, calories, distance, etc.
- It has an LCD display
- This exercise cycle only weighs 20 kg
- The maximum weight capacity of this bike is 100 kg
9. Durafit X Exercise Bike
The Durafit X exercise bike comes with sturdy construction. You will love the attractive design of this one.
This is a foldable exercise bike with numerous useful features. If you want an exercise bike for toning building up leg muscles, this should be on your list.
You will get 8 resistance levels on this. And, the LCD display allows you to keep track of information like calories, pulse rate, time, mode, speed, and distance, etc.
Also Read : Best Body Massager Machine in India
You can also adjust the heat height to 7 different levels.
- Its weight capacity is up to 110 kg
- The minimum user height is 5 feet
- Comes with an LCD display
10. Reach Air Bike Exercise Cycle
The next exercise bike comes from Reach. This is also very similar to some of the indoor fitness bikes we have reviewed here earlier.
The pricing of this spin bike is very affordable. And, you will like its minimalist design. It is very easy to assemble.
And, it comes with various features like moving handlebars, dual-action arms, height adjustable sear with ergonomic design, and so on.
Also Read : Best Bicycles in India
The LCD display shows inputs like calories burned, time, speed, distance, etc. The pedals come with anti-slip straps.
- This one has one year of warranty
- Comes with an LCD display for easy motoring the exercise
- The maximum weight capacity of this fitness bike is 100 kg
Cardio Max JSB Exercise Cycle (HF148)
The last one on our list is from Cardio Max. From the look of it, you can see that this one has a very unique design and many worthy features. This one uses magnetic resistance technology. And, you will have 8 levels to adjust the tension.
Additionally, it has anti-skid pedals, back support, and a comfortable seat. You can adjust the height of the seat to various levels.
Also Read : Best Wireless Workout Earphones For Sports
The display shows data like distance, heart rate, time, speed, and more. You can easily fold it to save space if necessary.
- The maximum weight capacity is 110 kg
- Has 1 year of warranty
- This has 4 kg flywheel
So, what do you think of these best exercise bikes in India? We have included several types of bikes in terms of features, price range, and build quality. So, it is now up to you to choose the right one for you.
It is true that this exercise equipment tends to be pricey. And we know that if you want the best quality product then you have to spend a bit more. Thus, we would suggest you think about your choice very carefully before closing the deal.
So, have you found your favorite exercise bike from our list? If so, which one is it? You can let us know in the comments section.
Also Read : 10 Best Running Shoes for Women
Safety Precautions While Using An Exercise Bike?
Like any other exercise equipment, you should be careful about using an exercise bike. Here are some tips to get the best out of your exercise bike.
- Check whether you have installed and assembled the exercise bike properly. If you can’t then try to consult a professional mechanic who will do that for you.
- If you are new, then don’t start with too much resistance on the bike
- For new users, you should start with the slow settings and then increase that gradually.
- You should sit on the bike with appropriate posture.
- It is better to use a good seat cushion if you are using your exercise bike for a prolonged time.
- Make sure you have chosen the correct positioning of the exercise bike as per your body type.
- Do not overdo.
- It is better to add variety to the workout routine to stay comfortable.
Also Read : 10 Best Whey Protein in India
How To Maintain And Service An Exercise Bike?
Getting an exercise bike is not the end of the deal. Matter of fact, if you want long-lasting service from your indoor cycling bike, you will need to take care of the device carefully. Here are a few tips to keep your exercise bike tidy…
- Always, clean your workout bike after each session of workout.
- If the adjusters are loose, you should tiger them up.
- It is better to lubricate the pedals every 6 to 12 months.
- The brake pad on your stationary bike should also be applied with lubricants every 6 to 12 months.
- Always keep an eye on the overall condition of the indoor bike. If you see any tear or wear, please contact the manufacturer.